Looking for Budget Blue 18650 flashlight!

GRAY LITNIN

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update, always cool when members follow up, be it good or bad! Glad like it, very good value the s2+ and yes, not perfect but then $100 lights can have little gripes . Its a lot less painful dropping/dinging and loosing a $10-$20 light than a $100 as well:)

Is that ring against a wall?....................most of us do that and check against a wall, shows up any irregularities the best. However , even if the odd thing shows up, outside or when used, they are mostly unnoticeable. How is it outdoors? less of an issue?

Whats next on the menu:D

Yes, im super nitpickin when i speak of my cons for the S2+. The qaulity is beyond the price you pay for sure!

Yes the ring is present against the wall. Im not at all a beam snob, when i said it bothers me i was just pointing out something that i'd choose not to have if i had a choice. You are correct that its not an issue outdoors, or even indoors really (for me). I know alot of folks are really picky about their beams (and rightfully so since its their money) so thought i'd mention it.

In conclusion, after buying the S2's, i will now cringe everytime i see someone pay $10-20 or even more on some of the junky flashlights elsewhere (you know the ones im talking about). If someone says i want a light (with similar specs of course) that won't break the bank, the first word out of my mouth will probably be Convoy!!!!

GRAY LITNIN

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update, always cool when members follow up, be it good or bad! Glad like it, very good value the s2+ and yes, not perfect but then $100 lights can have little gripes . Its a lot less painful dropping/dinging and loosing a $10-$20 light than a $100 as well:)

Is that ring against a wall?....................most of us do that and check against a wall, shows up any irregularities the best. However , even if the odd thing shows up, outside or when used, they are mostly unnoticeable. How is it outdoors? less of an issue?

Whats next on the menu:D

Next on the menu? Hhmmm.... as i've said before its really hard for me to make a purchase if i can't justify a need for it to myself. That said, the D4vn is trying to convince me i need a better pocket thrower (just in case) lol.

ven

Flashaholic
The D1vn maybe a better choice if you want it geared more to throw, if you dint mind a cool beam(does not bother me in throw type lights)the sst40/sst40 SD(shaved dome) is a pretty awesome beast. Head is a tad large for pocket carry, fine in cargo type pants or coat pocket. The D4 and D1 regardless if needed or not, are pretty much must haves for $40 each. The design/UI..........pretty much everything is well above its price tag.
gfEzY3Rl.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Its kind of border line pants dependent, i can get away with it pretty much. Even the m43vn in the centre gets EDC'd sometimes, thats in a winter coat pocket and with ease i may add. That is fun, 11,000lm EDC:D

GRAY LITNIN

Newly Enlightened
Its kind of border line pants dependent, i can get away with it pretty much. Even the m43vn in the centre gets EDC'd sometimes, thats in a winter coat pocket and with ease i may add. That is fun, 11,000lm EDC:D

Lol, i'd love to see the look on someone's face when you pull that beast out!!! They prolly think the sun is up already lol!!!