Looking for CPF member?

beck

Newly Enlightened
Looking for DaFABRICATA
Also looking for Dafabricata for a project. New to the forum, so please email me at becket at gmail if you know where he can be reached. I've read the sticky so I hope this is acceptable. Thanks!

Empath

Flashaholic
Please read the opening post of this thread before posting to it.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Need to Contact Milkyspit - Does anyone have contact info?

Not a cheer or jeer, I'm moving this to the Cafe' thread "Looking for CPF Member"... :)

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Need to Contact Milkyspit - Does anyone have contact info?

Looking for Dafabricata

our communication stopped abruptly more than a month ago and since that time he hasn't appeared anywhere

XD9

Enlightened
Re: looking for CPF member?

Looking for mcrop. Your inbox is full/

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyone here know where @NoNotAgain may be? He has a battery pack of mine which he was to be rebuilding and I haven't heard from him since last June. I'm hoping all is well with him and would like him to contact me regarding the status of the rebuild.Karl

Last edited by a moderator:

archimedes

Flashaholic

There is a separate unified thread for requests of this sort. I'll link it later, but closing this for now.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Ok, thread moved / merged, titles corrected, and post generally sorted out to comply.

Please review rules for this thread in OP, including excerpt below.

This is the way it will work:
If you are looking for someone, post: "Looking for ___________."

Anyone with information about the missing member WILL NOT post that info in this thread. USE PM OR EMAIL to provide that information to the member looking....

If you received the information you wanted, please edit your request to reflect that.....

No personal info should be posted in the open forum, including names / eMail / numbers / etc, as per CPF rules generally.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you been to his FlashlightGuide website? Perhaps you could encounter him there? He is a great guy, everytime we spoke; a real southern gentleman. He did an Oveready BOSS flashlight review in 2018, but he was reticent when we last spoke back then; regarding his departure from cpf. I didn't press. He was fundamentally instrumental to my immersion into flashlights, and I thank him. If you get info, I would appreciate a PM, if you may...

turbodog

Flashaholic
Whatever happened to dieseldave? I checked his last post... did not look like a 'goodbye' post. All of a sudden he just disappeared...

So yes, I am looking for him.

Last edited: