Looking for top 3 brightest headlamps suggestions

SnappyK

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, I'm new here. I go through flashlight like crazy. Cheap ones and name brand ones, they all don't like me. Flashlight prices ranging from $20 dollars to $300 dollars each, they don't last more than 6 months tops.

I spend alot of money on tools and would like to know some of the brightest headlamps out there so I can do some researches on that particular brand and model. There's way too many headlamps out there.

scanny

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, I'm new here. I go through flashlight like crazy. Cheap ones and name brand ones, they all don't like me. Flashlight prices ranging from $20 dollars to $300 dollars each, they don't last more than 6 months tops.

I spend alot of money on tools and would like to know some of the brightest headlamps out there so I can do some researches on that particular brand and model. There's way too many headlamps out there.

I guess headlamp choice really depends on what you are going to use it for, I got myself Thrunite TH-10 for camping and canoeing and so far quite happy with it.

magicstone12

Banned
Hi SnappyK. I have some experience of the Fenix HL60R, and I can assure you that 950 lumens goes a looooong way (into the darkness of course)! :grin2: If you're looking for sturdy, dependable and bright beam, you can't go wrong with this one. :candle: I could give you the specs, but you didn't ask for that.

wormyian

Newly Enlightened
I have been using an Acebeam H10 2000 lumen almost every day now twice a day on the beach for almost 12 months , it gets soaked covered in sand been through a wash and tumble cycle and is still going strong , I have tried a lot of the zebralights and led lenser plus many more and the Acebeam is the best for what i use it for ....

xcandrew

Newly Enlightened
The Lupine Betty is 5000 lumens. The Lupine Wilma is 3200 lumens. Lots of headlamps are in the 1500 lumen range. There are probably more orienteering headlamps in the 3000-5000 lumens range. Lots of headlamps are in the 1500+ lumen range, including a lot of cheap, no-name, probably unreliable, possibly dangerous ones.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Lupine Betty is 5000 lumens. The Lupine Wilma is 3200 lumens. Lots of headlamps are in the 1500 lumen range. There are probably more orienteering headlamps in the 3000-5000 lumens range. Lots of headlamps are in the 1500+ lumen range, including a lot of cheap, no-name, probably unreliable, possibly dangerous ones.
Sure lupine are good but pricey. If you were using it for caving or what not I agree. There are plenty of good headlamps in the 1000 lumen range much more reasonable price. IMO
Nitecore, zebralight etc. Not taking anything away from lupine at all.

irongate

Enlightened
Hi SnappyK. I have some experience of the Fenix HL60R, and I can assure you that 950 lumens goes a looooong way (into the darkness of course)! :grin2: If you're looking for sturdy, dependable and bright beam, you can't go wrong with this one. :candle: I could give you the specs, but you didn't ask for that.

Have the same one and it works for me just fine.