• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Looking to get a peak eiger questions?

american

Enlightened
Anybody have any beams shots of mule head vs optic head? Is the nichia neutral? Are there any warm tints available? I was thinking i want copper or brass? If I get the keychain version does the post unscrew so I can also use the momentary? Is the qtc 2.1 good? Should I buy from overready?

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have beam shots, but the mule is all flood, no spot at all, as opposed to an optic, which will give you some hotspot, and therefore more throw.

Yes, the. Nichia is neutral, and my examples show almost no tint when compared to other neutral lights I have.

Cool tint XP-G, and high CRI XP-G which is pretty warm, are also available.

Copper is beautiful, but only lug bodies are available, so no momentary.

With the keychain body, the post is remove able, and the momentary switch screws into it's place. If you plan on getting a clip, you will need a longer switch.

american

Enlightened
Now for some reason on the overready site the brass only comes with the nichia. I'm not sure if I would want the warm or the nichia I usually like warm tints

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
They may have had other options. The copper ones had a couple of options, but they've sold out of some of them.