• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What's the current shipping time when ordering from Peak now?

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are all of the lights from the Peak website built to order and/or what is the usual shipping time from time of order?

Thanks

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. When ordering from the website the payment goes thru Paypal and there is no other communication regarding the order other than the Paypal statement. I was hoping it wouldn't be too long.

Msf

Enlightened
I have ordered a couple of lights from them over the years and time from order to shipping has varied from a few days to a couple of weeks. As they are a small operation, I assume it just depends on how busy they are. Never been disappointed and they are good at addressing any issues that might arise.

fulee9999

Enlightened
depends on your order and current backlog, but you can always give them a call, or drop a mail, I've had quite a few e-mail exchanges with Robyn for various reasons:

1648725588955.png

busseguy

Enlightened
Anyone order directly from Peak this year? I ordered an aluminum El Capitan with a red LED.

How long has it been taking to recieve your lights?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had orders this year take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, I would email Robyn directly about your order to get an approximate shipping ETA. All depends on how busy they are, I believe they have other things going on than just lights from what I've heard

busseguy

Enlightened
I've had orders this year take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, I would email Robyn directly about your order to get an approximate shipping ETA. All depends on how busy they are, I believe they have other things going on than just lights from what I've heard

I did email her a few days ago with no response.