LRI Proton Pro led?

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unknown but it is a darned good light. It is one of the newest cree based lights out there so I'm pretty sure it is a decent bin, but whether it is a Q4 or an R2 no one outside of the manufacturer knows. And it won't matter anyway.

Martini

Enlightened
I doubt it's anything over a Q4. It has to be a bin that has been available in production quantities for a little while. As mentioned, it doesn't really matter anyway, with Cree's bins being so narrow.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I want to know what I have bought. Why is everyone concerned with why I want to know?

I can't speak for others, but I was just curious. You seem to be obsessively concerned about identifying the bin of the LED. My point is, if you like the tint/brightness/etc, why does it matter? If it's just a matter of curiosity, that's fine I guess.

kilgor

Enlightened
I can't speak for others, but I was just curious. You seem to be obsessively concerned about identifying the bin of the LED. My point is, if you like the tint/brightness/etc, why does it matter? If it's just a matter of curiosity, that's fine I guess.

:thinking: Obsessively? That seems a bit much.

I understand your thoughts and I have one on the way from CFR lights mostly due to your review. I just want to know what I have bought. If you and others posting in this thread don't know, that is fine. There is no reason to derail my thread by intimating that I don't need to know.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
:thinking: Obsessively? That seems a bit much.

I understand your thoughts and I have one on the way from CFR lights mostly due to your review. I just want to know what I have bought. If you and others posting in this thread don't know, that is fine. There is no reason to derail my thread by intimating that I don't need to know.

Please accept my apologies.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like mine a lot Kilgor. It has a very nice spot because of the smooth reflector, and it is very small. I also bought mine after reading Nascar's review.

Let us know what you think after you receive it.

Bill