• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop BLF GTvn - Best Reflector Thrower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

Banned
Re: Lumintop GTvn - Best Reflector Thrower?

Dont get me wrong. It was just a replay to the offer of buying a stock version. Even if its slightly better than tn42vn, it does not weigh up for the size increase. But if vinh manage to mod both i will probably put my money on this light, if i can afford it.

You better get a second mortgage then [emoji51]

Gigaslux

Newly Enlightened

The stock light is driven pretty hard already with a great UI. There's nothing really Vinh can do for it unless you want it to have Black Flat. CFT90 is kinda unobtanium.
But what is this "Black Flat"? Sorry for my ignorance :sssh:

Gigaslux

Newly Enlightened

What does it mean the word "Unenlightened" over my profile photo? Will it vanish one day? :confused:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I got no clue why Mouser is charging sales tax to Washignton now...This make each CFT90 abotu $130 Shipped. :-(

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

What does it mean the word "Unenlightened" over my profile photo? Will it vanish one day? :confused:

It will vanish when you pass the "I learned something about lights" test. Study up and I'll be back later. Remember to bring a #2 pencil.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened

I finally received my BLF-GT yesterday from the group buy.. and OMG... this thing is as close to a 3-inch wide white laser beam i have ever handled! I agree it is BIG! very big, and built like a Abrams tank for weight a single emitter light, but it is built with very high quality & precision. I can finally put my massive Cyclops HID 10-lb light to rest, as this thing is the first LED flashlight to out-throw it, and its lighter & smaller than the Cyclops HID odd to say. So i'm going to duct-tape five modified Imalent DX80 32000 lumen lights around it to add some flood to the GT, and use it for a new EDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.