• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac’s Custom TRI-EDC stonewashed Titanium Nichia 219

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
Mac's Custom TRI-EDC stonewashed Titanium Nichia 219

I do not recall carrying this Macs Custom Flashlight, only brought it to get-togethers to show off. I have cooled down on many of my hobbies and want to pass this on. As such I would call it in mint to like-new condition.

This light has long been a treasure of mine and was one of the first two Nichia 219 Tri-EDCs with stonewashed finish made.

-Titanium body with titanium pocket clip
-Uses 18350 battery
-3 mode memory, low-medium-high
-Crenelated bezel
-One of the first two Mac used the stonewashed titanium finish
-One of the first two Mac used Nichia 219s
-Glow powder in bezel still glows bright

Stock configuration, never modified.

Here's a link to Mac's original release in 2012.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?342465-Stonewashed-Titanium&highlight=stonewash

As much as I tried, I am not as knowledgeable as I want to be on light specs, sorry. I do not know specs on voltage, amps, etc, and am not versed enough to comment on subjective topics like tint and clarity. However it does look like a neutral Nichia 219 tint comparing to other 219s I've owned. I am willing to guess that the lumens output is 800+ thereabouts? That was what mac was claiming at the time.

Please send questions via email instead of posting on this thread. Not taking offers at this time.

Not looking for trades. Thanks.
$930 SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped in the USA, paypal fees included, insurance extra at buyer's cost.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

triedc-sw-1.jpgtriedc-sw-4.jpgtriedc-sw-5.jpgtriedc-sw-3.jpgtriedc-sw-2.jpg

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sniperboy-

It's been awhile since we have corresponded.
I bought one of your lights awhile ago.
Glad to see that had luck selling your Tri EDC.
So are you leaving the flashlight hobby?