• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mako Flood Bodies, Bead Blasted & Polished

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I have a few Mako Flood pieces that I'd saved from the last run that I'm making available now here. These are just 6AL4V Titanium shells that you would then have to populate with electronics, LED, etc. Included is an anti-rattle foam washer, head-case seal O-Ring, and a split ring for the tail. They all come with milled locator slots sized for a 1.55x5mm tritium vial, or for glow powder.

6876964009_e0e5b45825_z.jpg

I have a few available in polished titanium (left), as well as the standard bead blasted finish (right). These are available for $100, plus $10 shipping in the US or $20 shipping anywhere in the world, both via Priority Mail service.

More information on the Mako Flood is available here and here.

PayPal is [email protected] and all orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis determined by PayPal payments (not posts, e-mails, or private messages); there are uneven quantities of parts sets in each finish and I will update here when they are no longer available. Please include a note for which body type you'd prefer (Bead Blasted or Polished), and I'll get your sets shipped out in the coming week!

If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks folks!

Enrique

Last edited:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mako Flood Bodies, Bead Blasted & Polished, One Mako Flood

PM sent on the built one.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the built one.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you are able to build any more Mako, I will take one...polished titanium if possible! :D

sadboy

Newly Enlightened

If you are able to build any more Mako, I will take one...polished titanium if possible! :D
Likewise for a bead blasted one.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I don't have any drivers available to build up any Makos right now; these were just extra mechanical bodies I had saved from the last run (I had intended to do some custom finishing work on them but wasn't able to get around to it).

I have a window of time at the end of this year such that I could get a second run of Flood Makos done and delivered before the end of December, soon after the Aeon Mk II run. If there's sufficient interest to merit another run I'd consider doing it; the details would be the same as in the old thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Run-A-Titanium-Two-Stage-AAA-Based-Flashlight

Let me know if any of you would be interested. Thanks folks! :)

Enrique

Last edited:

sadboy

Newly Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

I don't have any drivers available to build up any Makos right now; these were just extra mechanical bodies I had saved from the last run (I had intended to do some custom finishing work on them but wasn't able to get around to it).

I have a window of time at the end of this year such that I could get them done and delivered before the end of December, soon after the Aeon Mk II run. If there's sufficient interest to merit another run I'd consider doing it; the details would be the same as in the old thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Run-A-Titanium-Two-Stage-AAA-Based-Flashlight

Let me know if any of you would be interested. Thanks folks! :)

Enrique
I would definitely be interested.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for a Mako Flood polished titanium as well! :twothumbs

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Where would one get the guts for the head for one of these empties? I'd love one with some custom anodizing or other treatment.

Or are you suggesting another run of complete lights?

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
nbp: That was indeed a poorly written post on my part - sorry for the confusion! It would be a second Mako Flood run.

nbp

Flashaholic
nbp: That was indeed a poorly written post on my part - sorry for the confusion! It would be a second Mako Flood run.

Ahh, got it. That will indeed make a lot of people happy!

I might be in for an extra one.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yeah...I'm in for a couple if you're making another run :D