Malaysian Ghost Plane

LightJunk

Enlightened
My condolences goes to all families on board MH17. An immediate family(Husband, wife & 3 kids) of my colleague perished on that fateful flight. RIP.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
The search for flight 370 resumed with the first ship (of three) which will search farther south because the newest analysis of data projects a higher speed and a longer flight. Side-scan radar and sensors which can detect jet fuel will be used.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

the NOVA presentation on Flight 370, that aired last night, was very well done
..not an accident nor mechanical failure.

I did not realize the extremely narrow window between radar handoffs, it was a tiny 'blind' zone.
this is where all the deliberate actions, to make the plane invisible, started __________ _____________

groutboy_1

Enlightened
"Are u telling me know one has found THIS plane yet!? But, gov't in various countries can explain away *swamp gas, or ball lightning* though they Can't find a large aircraft thats vanished off the face of the Earth without a trace!? "

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

the NOVA presentation on Flight 370, that aired last night, was very well done
..not an accident nor mechanical failure.

I did not realize the extremely narrow window between radar handoffs, it was a tiny 'blind' zone.
this is where all the deliberate actions, to make the plane invisible, started __________ _____________

Wow, lends more credit to the theory that this plane is hidden in a hangar somewhere.

Latest posts