• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff Devices RED, AMBER, or GREEN M61 LL Dropin Group Buy!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone! So sorry to cause concern. Some minor personal setbacks pushed this back and I wanted my full attention when I did it. Now it's time has come!!

I am currently loading USPS label orders, will have those all out hopefully tonight, minus INTL shipments just to confirm. Everything should hit the trucks Monday!

INTL buyers, I will contact you via PM to double check all details.

THIS ALSO MEANS we gotta do the Raffle....

SO lets keep this simple. You all have my PayPal, $7 for 1 ticket. $13 for 2. $18 for 3. and + $5/ ticket beyond 3 tickets.

RULES:
-only open to current GB members
-Please in your Paypal note YOUR NAME followed by YOUR USERNAME followed by NUMBER OF TICKETS DESIRED.
-If your payment does not match up (ignoring Paypal tomfoolery and pennies and cents) you'll get the next lowest entry.
-you can buy any amount of tickets, but the average value here is like $50, just FYI
-if you sent money in the past and want tickets from it it would be appreciated if you could forward the paypal transaction ID, but not to worry, I will find it if you cannot.
-I'll cover shipping the lights even INTL if necessary in order to get this GB product done and out!

I will create a list here (or prominently in this thread hopefully updates permitting) of everyone and their final ticket count to be seen. and we will draw Next Sunday, October 10th.

(I think that's all we need right?)

Thanks all, many apologies for the delays and non contact. Been an extroadinary year for me, to say the least. That being said, I am also begining to formalize the Malkoff Secret Stash/ Back Cubbord/ Wetbar concept, to even perhaps start stocking some of the popular wants...

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone! So sorry to cause concern. Some minor personal setbacks pushed this back and I wanted my full attention when I did it. Now it's time has come!!

I am currently loading USPS label orders, will have those all out hopefully tonight, minus INTL shipments just to confirm. Everything should hit the trucks Monday!

INTL buyers, I will contact you via PM to double check all details.

THIS ALSO MEANS we gotta do the Raffle....

SO lets keep this simple. You all have my PayPal, $7 for 1 ticket. $13 for 2. $18 for 3. and + $5/ ticket beyond 3 tickets.

RULES:
-only open to current GB members
-Please in your Paypal note YOUR NAME followed by YOUR USERNAME followed by NUMBER OF TICKETS DESIRED.
-If your payment does not match up (ignoring Paypal tomfoolery and pennies and cents) you'll get the next lowest entry.
-you can buy any amount of tickets, but the average value here is like $50, just FYI
-if you sent money in the past and want tickets from it it would be appreciated if you could forward the paypal transaction ID, but not to worry, I will find it if you cannot.
-I'll cover shipping the lights even INTL if necessary in order to get this GB product done and out!

I will create a list here (or prominently in this thread hopefully updates permitting) of everyone and their final ticket count to be seen. and we will draw Next Sunday, October 10th.

(I think that's all we need right?)

Thanks all, many apologies for the delays and non contact. Been an extroadinary year for me, to say the least. That being said, I am also begining to formalize the Malkoff Secret Stash/ Back Cubbord/ Wetbar concept, to even perhaps start stocking some of the popular wants...
Thumbs uP!!!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tracking PMs are slowly going out... Not sure how I did this in the past but the new format has made it a little more..... tedious it feels as I have to wait a few minutes between each one. All CONUS orders will be with USPS today.

I have yet to send international orders. I will be touching base with my INTL buyers tonight individually.

If you have not received a tracking number by EOD today (10/4/21) and you are CONUS please feel free to shoot me a PM, but I have like 12 stages of checks now so it's likely I just haven't sent you a message yet.

This full power V1 will not disappoint to those who wanted bright red. I have an M61W L with the SST-20 3000K and it appears equal in brightness to the M61W L at full tilt.

The V2 is IMO probably what I will reach for most of the time, the high/ low is a much closer together and I do find it more than adequate for when using red light.

I think these came out great with this XP-G3.

I will remain in touch.

Remember to consider buying to the raffle before the 10th! Especially if you don't have many P60 lights. Excited to get these hosts to good homes. The nitrolons are my absolute favorite P60s with Malkoff Dropins. They are among my most used lights.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
CAEBE6E4-8671-4847-8F61-7069418634DF.jpeg
Landed! This LL is plenty bright. Ty Dot!!