• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff Devices RED, AMBER, or GREEN M61 LL Dropin Group Buy!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know I quite like it as well, it's very red though!

I wonder how it compares to the HDS Amber, I'll have to shoot a few messages into the void to those I know that have them..... that also being said I'm not sure those LEDs are "bright" enough or the right footprint for the SMD-2 Gene uses.... definitely bring that back up because I'll forget!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, so the new LEDs were about $150 total and should be landing with Gene shortly (I imagine I'll get a call)

I've been struggling with the best way to do this, so I'll do the following:

Later tonight I will send everyone participating another "payment" PM but this time it will be OPTIONAL. If you pay, you will be entered to win 1 of 2 P-60 hosts that will be sent along with your dropin. Hosts are yet to be officially decided. I think a Surefire Nitrolon G3 and Solarforce L2 of some kind are likely candidates.

"Tickets" will be ~$8 G&S each (final price in PM), and you may purchase as many as you would like. I'll draw winners when the dropins arrive but I like Nimbdabrew's idea, I won't tell, you'll have to open 'em up to find out!

Seems like the best way forwards. Hopefully this is both reasonable and possibly exciting!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I had one I'd be happy to include it :)

I sorta auto-piloted the hosts to be for LLLLs.. maybe a new MDx head and H/L ring is a better prize than a G3? Hmm.....
My math stinks.. So participating members that already paid total $68 each, there will be additional $8 added (per raffle ticket) for a grand total $76 per dropin. Correct?

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, so the new LEDs were about $150 total and should be landing with Gene shortly (I imagine I'll get a call)

I've been struggling with the best way to do this, so I'll do the following:

Later tonight I will send everyone participating another "payment" PM but this time it will be OPTIONAL. If you pay, you will be entered to win 1 of 2 P-60 hosts that will be sent along with your dropin. Hosts are yet to be officially decided. I think a Surefire Nitrolon G3 and Solarforce L2 of some kind are likely candidates.

"Tickets" will be ~$8 G&S each (final price in PM), and you may purchase as many as you would like. I'll draw winners when the dropins arrive but I like Nimbdabrew's idea, I won't tell, you'll have to open 'em up to find out!

Seems like the best way forwards. Hopefully this is both reasonable and possibly exciting!
i'll take three tickets, please...