• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E14 (4*Cree XP-G2/ Nichia 219B) is releasing

RollerBoySE

Enlightened
How do you know for sure? Have you spectrally tested it? Manker doesn't seem to say it is anywhere on their site and neither does any of the vendors that are selling it. Usually if a company doesn't say it is a high CRI version, they are using the cheaper R8000 variant. They also didn't confirm that it is a R9050 when I emailed them about it and just gave me a vague answer.

I asked Manker in a mail and this is the answer I got:
219C details:
Tint: 4000K
CRI: 90+
Output: 1800 Lumens

I have since also bought an E14 with 219C and can thus confirm that the CRI visually is the same as my S41 with high CRI 219B (first gen. made by Manker). I also have several other lights with 90+ CRI Nichia, so I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:

Warp

Enlightened
Nope! Not all Asians know how to perfectly speak their language. Just like all Northern Americans don't know how to speak the Kings English. All Asians do know Martial Arts like Bruce Lee though. That ones true.

~ Chance

Not all north Americans want to speak the king's English, thank you very much

Yeah yeah post necro, I'm working my way through this thread on the way to making an order for one of these

Nokoff

Enlightened
Re: UPDATE: Manker E14 (4*Cree XP-G3/ Nichia 219B/ Nichia 219C) is releasing

16cd6bee3608b8cb0c99f59189664c54.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: UPDATE: Manker E14 (4*Cree XP-G3/ Nichia 219B/ Nichia 219C) is releasing

I was getting the hang of the E14 with BLF A6 firmware and somehow got the light stuck in a single med/high mode and no amount of taps or clicks seem to do anything. Removing the battery also doesn't do anything. What the heck did I do and how do I fix it?!