Manker U21: Pocket thrower, XHP35 HI, 1300 lumens, 26650/18650; (beam)shots, compare

scviper576

Newly Enlightened
There is a new Ui in the U21 now I just got the specs from Manker Moonlight: 1-5lm, Low: 58lm, middle: 200lm, high: 500lm, Turbo:1560lm Manker U21 New Ui it has engineering mode to adjust the moonlight and turbo is moved to the double click so that side is turbo, strobe, SOS, beakon and battery indicator last. SOS and beakon use the high beam and and strobe is on turbo.
1.When the flashlight is off , one click ,access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight-Low-Medium -High. Long press for off.
2.When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3.When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4.When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right part of the figure)

Side switch battery indicator:
1. Blue: More than 70%
2. Purple: 50%
3. Red: Less than 20%

Lock out:
One click-Double-Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.(Only the battery indicator works when lock out)

Engineering Mode(Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice
I absolutely love this new Ui it is so nice to have an adjustable moonlight. I was told they discontinued this light.

andreidav

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone tell me if this flashlight can be fitted with the 21700 battery?

thx

Latest posts