• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21 XPH35 HI Runs of Single Lithium Battery is coming soon.

davyro

Enlightened
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one,i don't have a problem about the tint as it would be defeating the object of buying a 700m throwing light
to give it a weaker throw capability by giving it a warmer tint.Then again you'll never stop people from wanting the perfect light with the perfect tint,
perfect runtimes,perfect warranty,perfect price range,perfect UI all for the price of a bag of chips:naughty:

Manker

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one,i don't have a problem about the tint as it would be defeating the object of buying a 700m throwing light
to give it a weaker throw capability by giving it a warmer tint.Then again you'll never stop people from wanting the perfect light with the perfect tint,
perfect runtimes,perfect warranty,perfect price range,perfect UI all for the price of a bag of chips:naughty:

Thanks! Enjoy manker flashlgiht.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
We have post the UI image on this thread, check again.
About the price, could you please tell your opinion? How much is ok for you?

laur

Newly Enlightened
I feel he Manker U21 XPH35 HI should be priced at $75 because of all the options you have for the Flashlight. This light would be perfect for search and rescue operations (I am a member of the SAR team in Oregon), Hunters,fishermen etc. Anyone who needs a long throwing and high lumen flashlight.

I know from experience with my Manker T01 and U11 that this light is very well made, performs flawlessly every time I turn it on and the batteries last a very long time because of your extremely low standby drain. The ability to use 26650 batteries means you will have a very long runtime as well.

Please let me know when the Manker U21 will be available for sale on Amazon. I want to be your first customer!! Once my SAR team sees the light in operation I know you will get at least ten more sales from my teammates.

Waiting impatiently,
laur

LessDark

Enlightened
What is the advantage of using a XHP35 in a single cell configuration when you can get a XPL HI to do the same amount of lumens?

Bigger hotspot I guess, but then it throws less as well. :thinking:

Manker

Newly Enlightened
I feel he Manker U21 XPH35 HI should be priced at $75 because of all the options you have for the Flashlight. This light would be perfect for search and rescue operations (I am a member of the SAR team in Oregon), Hunters,fishermen etc. Anyone who needs a long throwing and high lumen flashlight.

I know from experience with my Manker T01 and U11 that this light is very well made, performs flawlessly every time I turn it on and the batteries last a very long time because of your extremely low standby drain. The ability to use 26650 batteries means you will have a very long runtime as well.

Please let me know when the Manker U21 will be available for sale on Amazon. I want to be your first customer!! Once my SAR team sees the light in operation I know you will get at least ten more sales from my teammates.

Waiting impatiently,
laur

Thanks for your interesting.
I think U21 Will be available very soon on amazon, I also think the price will be a surprise to you.
You can try to introduce it to your teammates,hope they will also like U21.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
We design U21 as a small thrower, so we use a XHP 35 HI.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
I think U21 Will be available very soon on amazon, I also think the price will be a surprise to you.
You can try to introduce it to your teammates,hope they will also like U21.

We design U21 as a small thrower, so we use a XHP 35 HI.

markr6

Flashaholic
I guess I'll hold off to see if a neutral option becomes available or if someone decides to mod it :)

Manker

Newly Enlightened
I guess I'll hold off to see if a neutral option becomes available or if someone decides to mod it :)
XHP 35 NW emitter is hard to procurement.
We will release the U21 NW version as soon as we get the XPH 35 NW emitter.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this light and i am very pleaded with it.

It is a compact light with good throw and reports or reviews show a high draw of 5.5 amps. The built in charger can handle 2 amp charging and it charged my Shockli 4200mAh battery to 4.19 volts.

The build quality is good and this light has some of the good qualities of design as the more compact Zebralight SC600 Mklll using the same XHP35 HI emitter. The U21 has a much larger head and smooth reflector to take full advantage of this emitter.

The U21 in combination with my Zebralight SC600 Mklll, are all I need in two stock hand held field flashlights. :thumbsup:

Last edited: