• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Market Promotion PartII

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened
This beauty now in my hand

t16rcu2.jpg

Thanks sunwaynan

Last edited:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received my TI Comet. Thank you Sunwayman !

I'll try to do a complete review soon but for now, here's some observations.

Bigger than any USB 10180 rechargeable keychain light (Cooyoo, Mecarmy Illumine x4, Vollsion MK-S, Astrolux M01, DQG SPY, etc...). Don't know about the fenix or jetbeam 10180 light, I've never tried/seen them.

Very nice machining, no sharp angles, excellent grip , smooth thread since it has a brass pill.

What I like :
-overall build quality
-Twist off to turn on (less chances of loosing the head if used as a keychain)
-Electronic mode switch (no flimsy switch mechanism). Turn off then back on to change modes.
-Reflector instead of optic, quite throwy for a small light.

What I don't like:
-Cool white on the blue side (6500k?)
-Questionable font choice for such a refined piece
-Can not tail stand
-Very small led, never seen a light with such a small led, can not be easily swapped. The die is about 1/4 of an XP-G2.
-bad (VERY VERY bad...) PWM on the lower setting. Feel like 2007 Jetbeam CL-E or the lowest setting on the first Fenix L0D...
-heavy for such a small light

Overall, this light is more a Jewel than a ''real'' flashlight. Can be handy once in a while but the cool/blueish white tint and the PWM on the low setting makes it unpractical for every day usage IMO. However, it's a very nice gift for someone that is not much into flashlight.

Last edited: