Martini Time...

StuGatz

Enlightened
A little Stainless Action with a Pulita Anniverasrio with the new HF cutter and friends...

390cgw8.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Decisions, decisions...

WnwfwnC.jpg

Choice of Ignition

HIhJtvj.jpg

pQRAH40.jpg

Burned away...

bRXz9bu.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Sit in decompression with a double and a Gurkha 30th Anniversary... :cool::cool::cool:

Xu9qVKP.jpg

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Livin' on the edge there, with 3 olives in a double. I just buy the bigger olives. I also keep breaking little martini glasses, but giant 8oz ones someone gave me are holding up. I just have to resist filling it up from my premix bottle.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: Martini decompression with a little ASH anyone?

My current recipe for a pint of mixed martini is 14 oz. gin, 2 oz. white vermouth, a teaspoon or so of Scotch. Kept in a glass jar in the fridge, you don't need to dilute it with ice trying to get it cold, unless you want to. Pour out your serving, add little bit of olive brine, mix it well with the olive(s) on a big toothpick.

I got the idea from a restaurant; they premixed a gallon of martini like this.

Intriguing and curious! :thumbsup: With the alcohol content of that premix, would it resist becoming frozen in a freezer, slush over, or remain perfect?

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Martini decompression with a little ASH anyone?

I just keep my premix bottle in the back of the fridge, where water will sometimes freeze. A typical fridge is usually around 40F. You must do an experiment by freezing some premix. Make sure to allow for possible expansion. I am sure freezers vary. There is probably a chart of the freezing point of ~40% alcohol/water, which my guess is well under 0-F. However, I'm not sure if a martini can be made less enjoyable if too cold.

My next thought is when will Thermos make thermal martini glasses (in stainless?)? Their little Thermax can cooler cups work nicely to keep drinks cold/hot.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
My dad taught me to carry cash at all times, and since my first day in high school I have carried this:

35 one hundred dollar bills
20 fifty dollar bills
25 twenty dollar bills

A light roll for me is 7-100's; 4-50's; 5-20's. This is for a late night snack run.

Your Air BNB rented houses and rented women, as well as, Comp. gear, are and have been joke posts.

Dollar bills on a money clip? No one keeps singles on a money clip. Why did not you leave them with your last tip?

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Times must be tough if your gangster roll has three dollars in it...always put a hundred on the top!

My dad taught me to carry cash at all times, and since my first day in high school I have carried this:

35 one hundred dollar bills
20 fifty dollar bills
25 twenty dollar bills

A light roll for me is 7-100's; 4-50's; 5-20's. This is for a late night snack run.

Your Air BNB rented houses and rented women, as well as, Comp. gear, are and have been joke posts.

Dollar bills on a money clip? No one keeps singles on a money clip. Why did not you leave them with your last tip?

You having some issues over there Red? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Getting a little stir crazy with the lockdown? Have a bit too much to drink last night? ---- Get over it! CPF (much less this thread) is not the place for this kind of stuff. If you have some kind of personal beef with Stuart, take it off forum. Knock it off.

nbp

Flashaholic
Also, it doesn't seem very smart to announce to the world on a public forum that you walk around with $5k in your pocket everyday, if that's true. No sense in making yourself a target.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Sorry, I don't carry that much money, I was just teasing him. I will not pester him anymore.
So you think that you can flaunt, taunt, and troll; and then say 'only joking' when most of the staff stop by to address yet another poor taste post of yours ?

Or, along the lines of your last reply; do other posts of yours then need to be read with skepticism - some accurate, some less so ?
I could go on, but I do rather hope that's not necessary.

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Oh come on Dude, I like others are stuck in this lock down, and chalk it up to boredom. I was just teasing the Cat. I already publicly said I was sorry. And the cash breakdown is for when I travel, and I usually spend all of it, I like cash.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Sorry, I don't carry that much money, I was just teasing him. I will not pester him anymore.

Funny thing is though... it is/was easy to take your post seriously because just about every other post you make in these forums is basically your supposed CV touting your many supposed accomplishments and tooting your own horn. Narcissistic personality disorder much? Kestrel brings up a good point... what are we even supposed to believe anymore? Truth be told, I just skip over your posts now because I got tired long ago of reading about how great you think you are - talk about boring? :shakehead I only read this one because it was reported.

Regardless... your post above was out of line... completely! Whether in jest or not. Just stop. And find something else to do with your boredom. If you can't? Well... you know the rest. You've been there before.