• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McClicky $urefire "C" Tail Cap

flat-ray

Enlightened
CPF member: flat-ray
Order: #12 Black Hepta $44 + international shipping $8
Total: 52$
Unique ID transaction #4M795641A7440515A.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great tail cap.
image.jpg

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
So in other words you have your proprietary retainer ring for the McClicky, correct? And that the switch is user-servicable just like with the McClickied Z41?

Sounds like you're using the DX boot with a cuttable center peg inside. Has the boot been further modified for your tailcap setup (eg. trimmed flange)?

BTW I'm referring to the Oveready hard-press and medium-press boots here
http://www.oveready.com/a-upgrades/...tion-clicky-kit-for-z41-p/c/z/g-/prod_23.html

i've tried OR hard/med press boots and they don't sit correctly in this C tail cap by FM

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've tried OR hard/med press boots and they don't sit correctly in this C tail cap by FM
Any pics on the inside of the FM tailcap host, esp. with the switch mecha unscrewed?
That would help explain how the DX boot can be properly sit inside while the OR hard/med-press ones can't

Also is the standard (DX) boot being modified for this tailcap setup (other than having the center peg cut out)?

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any pics on the inside of the FM tailcap host, esp. with the switch mecha unscrewed?
That would help explain how the DX boot can be properly sit inside while the OR hard/med-press ones can't

Also is the standard (DX) boot being modified for this tailcap setup (other than having the center peg cut out)?

I don't have pics because I've since sold my FM penta because my tastes changed slightly. I believe it's because of the nub/nipple not being present in the OR tail cap boots

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe it's because of the nub/nipple not being present in the OR tail cap boots
So you're saying, that the DX boot in this tailcap setup is NOT modified, with the center peg/nipple/nub fully retained?

That's interesting... would really like to know how the switch mecha is being installed inside.

BTW @FM what's the height difference between the Z41 tailcap host and your own round version?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you're saying, that the DX boot in this tailcap setup is NOT modified, with the center peg/nipple/nub fully retained?

That's interesting... would really like to know how the switch mecha is being installed inside.

BTW @FM what's the height difference between the Z41 tailcap host and your own round version?

yeah it does look like an unmodified DX boot

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+1]Every payment received for above part, shipped out.

More McClicky $urefire "C" Tail Caps Available.

Please Check Post #1 for type and color availability.[/size]

LightJunk

Enlightened
:paypal:

for

#15 Black Hepta $44 with Black Boot
US shipping $4

Total $48 Transaction ID # 81074309FT028051C

Please ship it to my Paypal address.

nbjly

Enlightened
I would like to buy #16 Black Hepta if it becomes available

Edit - And #17 !

Last edited:

dbleznak

Enlightened
Black Penta $36 (AVAILABLE)
Gray Penta $36 (AVAILABLE)
Black Octa $48 (AVAILABLE)
3 Orange boots $3
Shipping $7
Total $130
Payment sent- Transaction ID: 0NE31429LH0601928

Mike Docherty

Newly Enlightened
PayPal sent for one black Tetra and one Black Octa with black boots. The Heptas went quick due to hoarding. Do you have plans to make any more?

Last edited: