• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo Collections

bf1

Enlightened
Guys, this thread was intended to have everybody share their McGizmo collection photos, not just talk about mine. :green: Let's see some more photos! Barry, come on, let's see that awesome collection of yours!:poke:

DSC_2005.jpg

Here it is!

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's my small collection:

(I also realize that I have a frankenlight in the pic):ohgeez:

I'm hoping to pic up a Ti PD-s someday, I can't get enough of the PD design!

-Mayo

scout24

Flashaholic
Dad and BF1-:eek: O. M. G. I haven't seen that much Ti since the last trip to my orthopedist's office. I'll have to take a pic of my LS20 and my Sapphire once the Sapphire gets here from b/s/t. Gotta start somewhere! Does a Ti McClicky w/ a black Al. head hosting a high cri 083 Nichia count? :)

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's my little McGizmo collection.:D

DSC00597-2.jpg

L. to R. 27mm Q5 Thrower, Haiku, LunaSol 20, Sundrop 3S

I can see why Don's lights are so popular and cherished. I love TI lights!:thumbsup:

By the way, does anyone know when the 27mm Q5 Thrower lights were made?

Last edited:

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
McGizmos.jpg

Front.jpg

Here is my collection. Left to right -- Sapphire, Mule, Sundrop3S, PD-S, LS-20, LS-27, PD-27-S, 2x123 Haiku

I bought the PD-27-S from Troy(arewethereyetdad) but he had sellers remorse so I took pity and sold it back to him :grin2:. This picture was taken the night before I mailed it back.

I may be selling the Haiku on the 2x123 body as I prefer piston drives. The Sundrop stays as there is no piston drive with similar beam characteristics.

I should also note that the 2x123 Haiku is actually used with a single Li-Ion as the electronics would not like 6V. I just refer to it as the 2x123 since it is on Don's 2x123 McClickie pak.

-Charles

Last edited:

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
For the wide tail fans. There were two of them. One of which is now back with Troy.

Tail.jpg

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
Great collections guys! I have to quit looking at these pics, it's making me want another one!! :devil:

Peter Atwood

Enlightened
Here's a quick blurry picture of my small group. I've had a few others that I've sold or traded over the years and no doubt there will be more up the road. :D

Sundrop 3 stage, AlephII, McLux TK upgraded with 3w and new reflector and custom single cell 27LT.

mcgizmos.jpg