• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Mule with Tana Light Engine *SOLD*

sigfan

Enlightened
MINT condition McGizmo Mule with a Tana Light engine(original LE included as well). Light has never been carried.

Light engine was purchased from this thread and has a XPL-HI LED with LuciDrvFT firmware.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Gizmo-lights-(Haiku-Mule)-and-modding-service

$350 SOLD (US Only)

IMG_0259_zps6hkds8ve.jpg

Last edited:

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Mule with Tana Light Engine

I'm a newbie when it comes to mac gizmo lights and light engines. Would you be so kind as to tell me the specs on this light and battery type ? Thank you

scout24

Flashaholic

Sigfan, asking for "net" monies is frowned upon by CPF policy. Please either up your price to include fees, or consider absorbing them. Thanks!

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm a newbie when it comes to mac gizmo lights and light engines. Would you be so kind as to tell me the specs on this light and battery type ? Thank you

Read the linked thread above for information on the light engine. It is a good one.

As for the battery type, this light takes 123 size, but you will likely want to use RCR style 123 batteries. If you buy the AW brand, you can't go wrong.

eala

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Read the linked thread above for information on the light engine. It is a good one.

As for the battery type, this light takes 123 size, but you will likely want to use RCR style 123 batteries. If you buy the AW brand, you can't go wrong.

eala

thank you eala for clarifying this. I really been wanting a haiku and this seems like an extraordinary light modified as well , just really need to think. :/ I think too long and it be gone

sigfan

Enlightened

Price has been updated. Also original McGizmo light engine will be included as well

jso902

Enlightened

Free bump for a good deal. LE would already run you 100 bucks.

bartko09

Enlightened
McGizmo Mule with Tana Light Engine

Ok that's prett cool. Don't see that too often

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm suprised it is still available. However since its its my first time buying here if you can help me through the process I'll take it sir.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm suprised it is still available. However since its its my first time buying here if you can help me through the process I'll take it sir.

Module uses linear driver with 1.4Amp on high so AW IMR 16340 is a recommended cell... (or any other good brand in 16340 size capable of minimum 1.5Amp continuous discharge)...

jso902

Enlightened

Congrats to buyer and seller. Great deal!