MD26E Drop-ins - single XM-L2, triple 219, quad XP-G2, XM-L2 mule

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Hey to anyone who has bought from Vinz before and live in the USA. I just recently ordered a drop in and pocket rocket flashlight from him, but he is notoriously hard to get a hold of, and I was just wondering how long it took u to get a drop in or whatever from him shipped to u in the USA? He's on ****** vacation again, and can't get a hold of him for my tracking number which he left at home. Any previous buyers in the usa mind telling me how long it took him to ship it to you? Thanks!

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
The only thing he's got selling now that I know of is:

Some pre-collimated Dereelight pills

&

A new custom pocket rocket flashlight

Picture of host is attached below, and the switch is completely customized, with a copperplate and copper-bronze contacts.

With the following LED options:

XP-L HI - 5800K
XP-G3 - dedomed and diamond threatened for a less greenish tint.
XP-G2 - with the same threatening as above, slightly less bright but more cd.

Regards,

Vinz

tCibmWu.jpg

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Kind of a heads up: Vinz is going to release those piece of art drop-ins again. German quality in its best. Me waiting for Nichia perfection :)

Oh my god, so these are made in Germany! Which means the planet elite quality! Absolutely outstanding! No other custom made can ever come close!!

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Kind of a heads up: Vinz is going to release those piece of art drop-ins again. German quality in its best. Me waiting for Nichia perfection :)

Thats exactly what im waiting for to get to my mailbox! I got one of his last Quad XP-L HI V3-2B Surefire P60 drop-in with an additional red center LED! Can't wait! I'll post pics when I get it. 😭

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats exactly what im waiting for to get to my mailbox! I got one of his last Quad XP-L HI V3-2B Surefire P60 drop-in with an additional red center LED! Can't wait! I'll post pics when I get it. 😭
I have that dropin from Vinh . I asked him to make it run on 2×18650. Lights up the whole block. You will love it!!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: MD26E/P60 Drop-ins - single XM-L2, triple 219B, quad XP-G2, XM-L2 Mule, Hepta XM-

Are you possibly confusing @Vinz with @vinhnguyen54 ... ?

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Re: MD26E/P60 Drop-ins - single XM-L2, triple 219B, quad XP-G2, XM-L2 Mule, Hepta XM-

Are you possibly confusing @Vinz with @vinhnguyen54 ... ?

Lol, your right, I thought he was talking about Vinz, but I do also have Vinh's quad XPL as well, which is great, but I just ordered a different quad XPL hi with an intergrated red led from Vinz in Germany, who makes a more refined artistic beautiful looking drop in compared to Vinh's which is more about raw power and lumens and performance.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes, I would think shipping might usually take more than 3 days from Germany to California ... :)

Nichia!

Banned

Is he still active? I mean I sent him couples of pms and Nothing! I want to order triple with red in the center.
So how can I reach him?