Melbourne, Autumn 2017 meet.

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
Sorry Gav but I am going to a wedding down at Mornington. I won't be able to come. Unless I slip out for a few hours![emoji848]

vudoo

Enlightened
What has happened to all our Melbourne members? I remember the one meet where we all went to Stu's house aka kiwiman and I swear there was like 25 people in attendance

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gavin , we certainly can RC ..
So ????????????????????????????????????????/ 6th of May good for everyone ? ( 2 weeks postponement ) or 29th April ...

Yes , things are very quiet ..
Recently got a XT-E R5 drop in , and a XP-L V5 drop in as well a Solarforce L2C host

Solarforce has the XP_L V5 drop in , its good for the current draw ..
XT-E is too much like a XP-E ( But worse )

If you have to get something ? Then maybe the XP-G2 rather than the XT-E

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm good for 6th May... I think its gonna rain this weekend anyways...

Does anyone wanna buy a like new Thrunite TN32 XM-L2 NW I got for sale? Comes with 3xPanasonic NCRA Protected 3100mah. PM me if interested. I was going to put it up on ebay over the weekend.

20170418_203928_zpsetfzf6sd.jpg

20170418_202636_zpsvjfhvvmt.jpg

Last edited:

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok 5 More days ...

Long term weather say's 20 and rain ? ... So will have to keep an eye out for the weather patterns ..

What Have I got that I could see go to a new home ?

For anyone into RC I have a few transmitters ...

Turnigy 9x
Turnigy 9XR
Turnigy i10

9x and 9XR are used but in exc condition ... ( The i10 is new in the box )

9x comes with battery ( Life ) but no receivers ( Sorry they are in my helicopters ) Rx are cheap enough and plentiful on Ebay / banggood and such .
9XR comes with NADA zip , just the transmitter , no battery , no Tx module , no receiver .. ( I do have a FrSKY Tx module , a older one , receivers are still available VIA Ebay / Banggood )
i10 is NIB , comes with all the goodies + a spare battery ( I modified a i10 to run on a 18650 ) , this was my spare i10 in case I killed the other ( I do like i10 transmitters but I only need one )

I will keep a 9x / 9XR pro / Devo 7e / and my modified i10 ...

Down the line I will probably sell the 9x and Devo 7e , Plan is to run a bunch of Tx modules from the 9XR pro ( I really want to cut back to 2 RC transmitters )
Unless some one wants a Walkera Super CP ( Mini / Micro helicopter capable of 3D ) and a Walkera QR W100S ( Quad ) bound to the Devo 7e ( ? )
The QR W100S is so easy to fly ( quad ) , almost the perfect Noob quad ...

Might also bring my nick nack boxes down , old LED's / drivers - Maybe all the old flashlight bodies ..

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to mention that the park ranger closes the vehicle entry gates at sun down, so its best that everyone drives through the entry gates before it gets dark...

The exit gates are open 24hrs but they have those pesky one way tyre spikes installed to prevent vehicles from entering through the exit gates. So we have to get in before it gets dark but we can leave just about anytime.

vudoo

Enlightened
Wow, didn't know all you guys are into RC as well. I have a brand new ZMR quad with a brand new remote (cost about $500) I am lookin at selling but I won't be able to make the meet

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
5:27 PM
Saturday, May 6, 2017 (AEST)
Sunset in Bentleigh East VIC 3165

Might try for 4.30 , 4.45 , depending on if the weather is good enough for RC ...

Last edited: