• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava Isotope-Mini & Isotope-Tandem Tritium Fobs

w2edv

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'd like to purchase 2 Merkava TEC-Isotope Tandem Fobs (with Tritium): $24.50 each, one with green tritium and one with Ice-Blue tritium.

Please let me know if you have these and the total and I can send payment via PayPal.

thanks very much!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Please PayPal $56.46 to: [email protected]

Hi,

I'd like to purchase 2 Merkava TEC-Isotope Tandem Fobs (with Tritium): $24.50 each, one with green tritium and one with Ice-Blue tritium.

Please let me know if you have these and the total and I can send payment via PayPal.

thanks very much!

w2edv

Newly Enlightened
Hi Merkava - its been sent to you via PayPal. Please confirm your receipt.

thanks!

w2edv

Newly Enlightened
cool! thank you very much. Is it coming USPS first class? I'd just like to know what to look for. And when should I start looking for it? I have no idea from where the package is coming.

w2edv

Newly Enlightened
Merkava,

I've asked a couple of times as to shipment details and when I (w2edv) could expect delivery of the trit fobs and have gotten no reply. Can you please respond??

thank you

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Sorry W2edv, just got back from a short trip. Shipping from Singapore to the States takes anything from 6 day to 2-3 weeks average. You were also notified on shipping update by PayPal on the 16th March.

Merkava,

I've asked a couple of times as to shipment details and when I (w2edv) could expect delivery of the trit fobs and have gotten no reply. Can you please respond??

thank you

Last edited:

w2edv

Newly Enlightened
ok; thanks. I checked the PayPal statement. I normally do not look for shipping instructions there as that has never occurred in the past. My PayPal receipts are automatically moved to an alternate folder.

ShawnP

Newly Enlightened
I would like a Deep Blue Tandem Fob. I live in Pennsylvania USA. Please let me know the price and I will pay you in paypal right away. Thanks!

Shawn

w2edv

Newly Enlightened
Hi Merkava,

I picked up the fobs at the Post Office this morning. They arrived intact. I can't wait till I can see them in the dark. :twothumbs I will let you know.

w2edv

cfyeung

Newly Enlightened
The package is well received, may I know what size of tritium should I use?

cfyeung

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, I don't have it, what is the cost to buy one and what color do you have?

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave:HorizontalHuntr, problem fixed. The website is now online.

The site is down. This is the error message I get.

Bob
[h=1]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/h][h=1]The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
[/h]