• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

:wave: nfetterly, I shipped your order out today. :twothumbs

TEC-A3s

OD Green Cerakote, Green Trit
Ferrari Yellow, Yellow Trit
Burnt Bronze, Green Trit

Total = $139.66 coming to you via pp

DanielCF

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

does it come fully assembled and if not are there any other tools of materials I need?

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

:wave:DanielCF, your Merkava TEC-A3 Black Cerakoted Fob with Green Tritium is fully assembled. There is nothing for you to put together.

does it come fully assembled and if not are there any other tools of materials I need?

mlesser668

Newly Enlightened

I would like to order 1x Merkava TEC-T3 (Titanium) with GREEN Tritium insert.
Would you please send me ordering instructions? I'm in St. Louis, MO USA

Thanks!

Randy2747

Newly Enlightened

Merkava I got both vials of tritium today,faster shipping then I expected! thank you very much 😉

Randy2747

Newly Enlightened

Merkava what is the size of these vials? (the two that you sent me). I believe I ordered the wrong size... I thought these were 3mmx23mm but they don't fit my Isotope tec-s360. But they are so cool I am going to keep them anyway :) do you happen to sell 3mmx23mm?if so how much for 1 green vial?

Thank you, Randy

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

You received 2 Tritium Upgrade Capsules (Green and Red). The Tritium Upgrade Capsules fits the TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs but not the Isotope or Isotope TEC-360 fobs. For that you need the 3mm x 23mm tritium vial. One 3mm x 23mm Green tritium vial shipped is $20.06. PayPal to: [email protected]

Merkava what is the size of these vials? (the two that you sent me). I believe I ordered the wrong size... I thought these were 3mmx23mm but they don't fit my Isotope tec-s360. But they are so cool I am going to keep them anyway :) do you happen to sell 3mmx23mm?if so how much for 1 green vial?

Thank you, Randy

Randy2747

Newly Enlightened

Ok payment send $20.06 for 1 green 3mmx23mm.. Its been a pleasure doing business with you again. You will definitely be hearing from me in the future. This tritium is great for projects! Thank you, Randy

Last edited:

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

:wave: Randy2747, I shipped your order out today. :twothumbs

Ok payment send $20.06 for 1 green 3mmx23mm.. Its been a pleasure doing business with you again. You will definitely be hearing from me in the future. This tritium is great for projects! Thank you, Randy

LJP.51

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

I would like to order 4 of the tritium upgrade capsules, 2 in deep blue, 1 in green and 1 in yellow. Shipping to California, USA. Thank you!

LJP.51

Newly Enlightened

Hello,
I would like to order 4 of the tritium upgrade capsules. 2 in deep blue, 1 in green and 1 in yellow. Shipping to California, USA. Thank you!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

LJP.51, please PayPal $101.18 to : [email protected]

Hello,
I would like to order 4 of the tritium upgrade capsules. 2 in deep blue, 1 in green and 1 in yellow. Shipping to California, USA. Thank you!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

:wave: Randy2747, I shipped your order out on the 8th May. :twothumbs

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cerakoted (3) arrived last week and I sent the one a friend wanted, loved it.

the Ferarri yellow is fantastic. Photos later when I have a few days at home.

great stuff !!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

:wave: nfetterly, glad to know. Looking forward for your pics. :twothumbs

Cerakoted (3) arrived last week and I sent the one a friend wanted, loved it.

the Ferarri yellow is fantastic. Photos later when I have a few days at home.

great stuff !!

jumpybeetroot

Newly Enlightened

1 x Merkava TEC-A3 Cerakoted Fob in black with green tritium please