• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MINI WORLD, BIG POWER -- GearBest Mini flashlight and Smart Charger Sale + Giveaway

sazoli

Newly Enlightened
I have a ThruNite Ti, but the Xtar H2 Commander much more like it.

krisztianAMG

Newly Enlightened
My favorite mini flashlight is the Convoy S2+ ver. 18350 and I would like to buy a DQG Tiny III.

Was my previous post deleted? :(

jpil

Newly Enlightened
My best mini light is my olight i3s, i used it every day and i have it with my keys.

I like DQG Tiny Ⅲ very much.

Thanks for the chance!

ste-zo

Newly Enlightened
My favorite mini light is the Fenix LD01 and I would like to buy a ThruNite Ti.

Thank you.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Gearbest! You have quite a list of minis. I'm placing a sizeable order today. Thanks for the link.

Current favorite mini: Nighthawk Bantam HB-62 black finish. AAAx1 twisty light. 2.9 inches long, my current smallest AAAx1 light. Weighs .49 ounces. Two mode 2.5/85 lumens. Early examples had some issues running on NiMH and preferred alky primaries. Mine runs just fine on eneloops. This is my second one.

Stock, it has no pocket clip. I added one from an old Lumapower AAAx1 with annoying low mode PWM and whine. I then added the smallest production folding knife to the pocket clip, the Rough Rider "Smallest of the small." Mine just barely fits a $100 bill wrapped around the battery, but this does not work with all cells due to space issues.

I feel it's the best EDC combo I've ever had (yet.) Super light, super minimalist.

One single, solitary drawback for me: No lithium-ion compatibility. Not bad! Just one thing "wrong" with it? That's pretty darn good compared to many lights.

Placing an order now for a bunch of minis. :)

Last edited:

kostas147

Newly Enlightened
My favorite mini flashlight is Olight I3s.

I would like the Klarus MiX6 Ti.

Thanks gearbest!

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for entering my name in your giveaway!

The only mini flashlight I own is the Nitecore Tube. It's a fine light, but I would call it more "functional" than "favorite."

There are many fine minis mentioned in this thread. One that caught my eye is the Prometheus Beta-QRv2 AAA keychain flashlight. Its predecessor was nominated by shrike2222. The 3-mode, copper version looks incredible. I ended up watching something like 30 of the YouTube clips Prometheus has posted.

Prometheus_Beta_QRv2.jpg

Of the AAA lights on your web site, the ones I could use most are the Klarus MiX6 Ti and the Olight i3S EOS. I know just where I would clip one of those. My Nitecore Tube is feeling a little lonely on the clip ring in my daypack.

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi dear friends,

Thank you very much for your kind attending and nice sharing : )

Time always goes fast. Now it's at 16:00(GMT+8), 29th June, the giveaway has to be closed. We are working on it, will public the winner later, please wait for a moment. Thanks again for all of your kind attending and great supports : )

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello All,

Thanks a lot for your participation dears!!! The winner have been published in original post. Congratulations to Crazyeddiethefirst!
:twothumbs

Dear friends, from your posts, Fenix E01, Olight i3s, DQG tiny III, Xtar WK41, KLARUS MiX6, Convoy S2+, DQG Fairy, Nitecore Tube, etc are the mini lights you prefer more. Many of those products are included in our MINI WORLD, BIG POWER promotion; For other products, if you like, welcome to pm us to check if there is coupon. Thank you!:)

Rolz

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations to Crazyeddiethefirst. thanks to Gearbest for the giveaway

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi dear friends,

Thanks again for all of your great supports!!! Following, we list some special deals for partial mini flashlights you posted under the thread.

1. SK68 CREE XPE-Q5 400LM --Price: $2.99 with coupon Q5GB
2. Convoy S2+ Cree XML U2-1B Flashlight --Special Price: $11.99 with coupon ConvoyS2+
3. Convoy S2+ Cree XM L2 T6-4C Flashlight --Special Price: $12.99
4. Nitecore Tube Light -- Special price: $7.39
5. Fenix E01 -- Special price: $11.42
6. Fenix E05 -- PM me to get the special price for you
7. DQG Fairy 10180 Cree XP G2 --Special Price: $16.99
DQG Tiny Ⅲ Cree XM L2 Flashlight-- Special price: $23.99
9. Xtar WK41 Sirius-- Special price: $21.05
10. KLARUS MiX6 Ti -- Special price: $43.96

Hope it's useful for you : ) ~~ If you prefer to other products, welcome you to PM us. We will check if there is coupon or not. Thank you!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Gear Best! I was already a customer due to your great prices and have always had excellent customer service. PM sent to Kathy. To all my friends, thanks for the. Congrats and I wish you all good luck on the next Giveaway. Like many of you, I have a "short list" of lights I want to purchase to try out and "shop around" to find the best price. When I bought my DQG Titanium Spy, Gear Best beat the price of its competitors by $10. Statistically signifiant in my book. If you haven't shopped Gear Best yet, check them out. This is an actual recommendation and not just because I won the giveaway-excellent prices and customer service, enough said.