Mirage Man Customs

grayhighh

Enlightened
Go for it ! There is one thing is not showing in the pic - the thread. One of the smoothest thread of all my flashlight.

Post#134 showing my MM spotting a MC-E L.E. Not the best beam pattern out there but i like the unique look in these light.

That picture does a really good job of showing the details and quality of work that Brian does. I already have this light on my list for eventual purchase, but your picture makes me want one sooner! ;)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Go for it ! There is one thing is not showing in the pic - the thread. One of the smoothest thread of all my flashlight.

Post#134 showing my MM spotting a MC-E L.E. Not the best beam pattern out there but i like the unique look in these light.

Smooth threads for titanium are a real mark of quality ! :twothumbs

... and MC-E is still one of my favorite emitters :)

Really nice photos, thanks for sharing them here.

grayhighh

Enlightened
I already have Brian making one light for me. When that gets done I have to decide which one is next on the list. When the dust settles, I expect to have between three and five of his lights. ;)

Be sure to share a photo with us :D

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent picture Cary.
I was lucky to see it in person and it looks amazing!!
It might be time to add a MM to my collection:devil:

Thanks Brian :)

Another pic of my MM.

_JWK2906-2_zps9b275210.jpg

grayhighh

Enlightened
Thanks Sergio. You can go look at Brian's photobucket first, im sure you will be spending all day looking at it

Excellent picture Cary.
I was lucky to see it in person and it looks amazing!!
It might be time to add a MM to my collection:devil:

nbp

Flashaholic
Why oh why did I have to look at this thread?! I really shouldn't be here. :faint:

Does MM still make the older Aleph style heads? I found this head in one of his old sales threads and I would love to get one of these and have a LE built for it and put it on a McG Clicky pak like this. So foxy!! :bow:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why oh why did I have to look at this thread?! I really shouldn't be here. :faint:

Does MM still make the older Aleph style heads? I found this head in one of his old sales threads and I would love to get one of these and have a LE built for it and put it on a McG Clicky pak like this. So foxy!! :bow:

I have never gotten one from him, but I am sure he will...I have a couple from the market. That particular example is tasty, indeed.

obi

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a picture of my first Mirage Man light - freshly polished (acquired used, last year). In the next few months, I'll be acquiring a few more lights (direct from the master :)). As such, I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures soon. :naughty:

Norm

Retired Administrator
A number of images on preceding pages are oversize, when you post an image please remember Rule #3

Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels.

Please resize and repost. - Thanks Norm

Here is a picture of my first Mirage Man light - freshly polished (acquired used, last year). In the next few months, I'll be acquiring a few more lights (direct from the master :)). As such, I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures soon. :naughty:

Great stuff! No true flashlight afficianado should be without a light from the "M" masters (McGizmo, Mirage Man, Mac, Mr Bulk, Malkoff).

nbp

Flashaholic
Great stuff! No true flashlight afficianado should be without a light from the "M" masters (McGizmo, Mirage Man, Mac, Mr Bulk, Malkoff).

I was just thinking about all the M Custom builders the other day too! I have McGizmo, Mac and Muyshondt so far. I think I need some Mirage Man. :naughty: I sent him a PM with some questions; we'll see what happens. :popcorn:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep Corey - as far as I know, this was your light.​ I bought it from taewoopa (JJ) and I think he bought it from you.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't posted in awhile but I just finished another Fatty for a forum member. It's a AA powered 3-level XML2 behind a McR20S reflector. The trits have not yet been install but will have four on the head and tail.

DaveslightAA_XML2_br.jpg

Last edited:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't posted in awhile but I just finished another Fatty for a forum member. It's a AA powered 3-level XML behind a McR20S reflector. The trits have not yet been install but will have four on the head and tail.
It looks beautiful Brian. :thumbsup:

I wonder who the lucky owner is? :thinking: :devil: