• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoo people, is my list of parts right?

tangfj

Newly Enlightened
I put in this order the other day... I did do a fair bit of research before ordering but I wanted to be sure I got it right... Anyway, I wanted to get a neutral light that had interchangeable bodies that would take 1x18350 or 2x18350 or 1x18650 depending on what batteries I had on hand. Is there anything that I missed? I ordered everything separately rather than go through one of their custom build pages because I didn't see the white triad as an option on the slim or clicky page.

Anyway, I already put my order the other day in but haven't heard back from Dan or anybody from their team yet to make sure I got everything I needed. Instead of continuing to send them e-mails I thought I'd post here to see if anybody could chime in so as to not bother them too much and leave them to getting my stuff ready for shipping (I assume their pretty busy now)...

Below is the list of items I ordered:

1. Moddoolar H3 Triple Head - Smooth 304 SS - AlTiN, Ultra Clear Lens (UCL), Light Engine - Triple H3 LMH Neutral XPG2 (Any idea on Nichia availability?)
  2. Moddoolar C Triad Tail - Custom Ceramic - Glow White - McClicky - Black HARDpress, Xtra Boot and Extra Orange softpress
  3. Moddoolar DB Cell Tube - DB 35mm (1x18350) (didn't see advantage of slim 35mm body over regular since its so short)
  4. Moddoolar Slim Cell Tube - Slim 65 (1x18650, 2x18350)
  5. Short Silver Pocket Clip

TIA!

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
tangfj - They can't drill holes in the Triad Tail because of the coating. So the clip won't be installed. Other than that, it looks like you ordered all the right parts for a great light.