• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar carry options

jbbknives

Newly Enlightened
How do you guys carry your Moddoolar pocket shorty without a clip?

In the pocket is fine. Just wondering how some others are doing it. Maybe a holster for it of some kind?

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the pocket, by itself, mostly. Some jeans have a large enough coin pocket to put it in there, too.
Alternatively, it fits in most of the small flip-phone belt holsters, and leaves room for the OR Delrin Battery Carrier next to it. Works out nicely if you want holster carry.
Or, you could tie a good lanyard on it with a snap-clip on the end, and hang it from your belt loop on your pants.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Patagonia Atom with a small flip phone pocket on the strap. Perfect fit. Or it goes in a coat inner coat pocket. Or in cargo pocket on shorts. A little too big for pants pocket.

vinte77

Enlightened
I put a delrin tailstanding shroud on and attached a shorter clip to the shroud. I know that increases the size a little bit but I found that it's also easier to hold.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't do as shorty as seen above (although I have pieces/parts) - I like the shorty tail, TL50s running a 18650 (or 2x18350s). I use a ripoffs holster - if you want the model number send me a PM and I will let you know the model # when I am home on the weekend.

2 TL50 setups with shorty zerorez tails & moddoolar heads shown in photo below;

NWF_4223-L.jpg

Last edited: