• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I have many skills but spelling is not among them. Need to setup a typo hotline.

Thanks for the report. Fixed!

Last edited:

waterout25

Newly Enlightened
What I always did was, as soon as I received the alert on phone I went straight to the Oveready moddoolar page.Then not wasting anytime going to the CPF, and I got one every time. Just trying to help.

rwaddi

Newly Enlightened
How did you set the alert on your phone? It's past midnight here in the uk & I've been waiting since 0900 - starting to get abit frustrated

waterout25

Newly Enlightened
I forget exactly how, but I think I did it from my desk top. some body here on CPF should know.,

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do I get alerts?

You get alerts by subscribing to a thread, with e-mail notifications of new posts. You're able to read these e-mails on your phone, and when the new post is made by ElectronGuru, you know it's Go Time.

Alternatively, you can use the CandlePowerForum app, which generates its own alerts for subscribed threads.

Last edited:

waterout25

Newly Enlightened
Don't worry I'm not getting one, I caught my limit [emoji476]. They are defiantly worth the wait.
It's like having a Q beam in your pocket.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Update:

More Wasp are ready to ship, posted in a single batch, posted NOW

Here's the breakdown:

Most are Black
Most are Pocket Clicky
Most are non trit heads
We are working to ship all by Tuesday

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got one! First I was there was just entire lights for sale so I spent more money than I wanted to, then I saw the heads posed after I made my purchase :stupid: