• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (MOVED) Custom V10R Ti+ - AVAIALBLE (sold: Haiku XPG2 and TCR1)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are some customized Ti lights that are pretty cool.

First posted "I'll Take It." followed by prompt PayPal payment. Shipping is included.

1) MOVED TO CPFMP.
V10R_SW_03.JPG

V10R_SW_04.JPG

V10R_SW_05.JPG

2) Near mint McGizmo bead blasted XPG2 neutral. I say near mint as the body is in mint condition but I can't call a light that has been modded a mint light. The body itself is in mint condition - I had a very thorough look over it and there are no marks or scrapes at all that I can see. The light was purchased as a XPG version and I reflowed a neutral R4 5B4 XPG2 led onto the mPCB. The driver was also upgraded with one of Wayne's GDuPs with the levels set to 10mA, 220mA and 900mA providing a very nice range of very low, great medium for most purposes and a stronger high that really has some punch. As with the original XPG haiku the light still has a punchy spot with a very usable level of spill into the outside portion of the beam. The light supports both primary CR123 as well as RCR123/IMR16340 cells. I would put runtime on high with a primary at around 1 hour.

It's tough to let this one this one go as Don is not making anymore XPG Haikus making this light a bit more rare now but it just doesn't get enough use to keep.

Price $450 SOLD

Haiku_XPG2_01.JPG

Haiku_XPG2_02.JPG

Haiku_XPG2_03.JPG

SOLD - A neutral modded JetBeam TCR1. The XML was swapped for a T4-E5 tint neutral XML. The reflector was replaced with a McR18S custom ground to fit the light which softens the beam and makes it much less ringy. (original reflector and spare parts included) Also included is a mohan TCR1 18650 Extender.

Price: $240 SOLD

TCR1_Package_01.JPG

TCR1_Package_02.JPG

Last edited:

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Custom V10R Ti+ and TCR1

Darn, missed out on the TCR1! Hoping to find a mohan TCR1 18650 Extender too. I'll keep looking... nice buy :twothumbs
Seconds if you change your mind...

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

For sale are some customized Ti lights that are pretty cool.

First posted "I'll Take It." followed by prompt PayPal payment. Shipping is included.

1) A SOYCD custom neutral V10R Ti+. This light was received as a V10R Ti+ but the battery tube piece is from a regular V10R Ti (basically slightly different switch). I custom stonewashed this light using a 48 hour process that I've been working on. The result is a very nice lighter color stonewashed surface which is very smooth at the same time. In addition the XM-L has been swapped with a T5 flux 5C1 tint - hard to find and the 5C1 tint is just as wonderful in XML form as it is in XPG - a prized tint for all us tint snobs out there ;).

Price: $225

V10R_SW_01.JPG

V10R_SW_02.JPG

2) A neutral modded JetBeam TCR1. The XML was swapped for a T4-E5 tint neutral XML. The reflector was replaced with a McR18S custom ground to fit the light which softens the beam and makes it much less ringy. (original reflector and spare parts included) Also included is a mohan TCR1 18650 Extender.

Price: $240

TCR1_Package_01.JPG

TCR1_Package_02.JPG

:paypal: Thanks Sean!!!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

The TCR1 is sold.

Jake - thanks for the compliment. I think I need to post better pictures - these were taken under a CFL and ended up being a bit yellowish.

A few more Ti customs to come later today.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've updated the V10R Ti+ pics as the original ones did not do the finish on the light justice.

Also added McGizmo Haiku BB with Etched Clip, XPG2 and GDuP.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy smokes. That is a great Haiku! I put a neutral XPG2 in mine too and it rocks. I have not yet done the GDUP upgrade but I have a 1 AMP 6V driver for it from Don that works well on 16340.

Somebody is going to get a great light.

eala

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom V10R Ti+, Haiku XPG2 and TCR1(sold) - UPDATED PICS

I think Don also isn't doing the bead blasted one's either. Nice haiku, good luck with sale!

rewdee

Newly Enlightened

For the haiku with new driver, is the mode changing still the same with the standard 3S driver?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

For the haiku with new driver, is the mode changing still the same with the standard 3S driver?

Mode switching is slightly different. With the stock 3S driver the level switching is based on time off - when you turn the light off you have to click it back on very quickly to change the level otherwise it will stay at the last level turned on.

The GDuP is more like most standard drivers. The level switching is based on time on. When you click the light on you have about 1-2 seconds to turn the light off and back on to switch levels. Over 1-2 seconds and memory is maintained.

I don't want to post it here but I've got a nice write up on the GDuP function I put together from a few sources that I would be happy to send via PM if anyone wants.

grayhighh

Enlightened

I think Don also isn't doing the bead blasted one's either. Nice haiku, good luck with sale!

To my understanding, Don still offers the beadblasted option.

rewdee

Newly Enlightened

Mode switching is slightly different. With the stock 3S driver the level switching is based on time off - when you turn the light off you have to click it back on very quickly to change the level otherwise it will stay at the last level turned on.

The GDuP is more like most standard drivers. The level switching is based on time on. When you click the light on you have about 1-2 seconds to turn the light off and back on to switch levels. Over 1-2 seconds and memory is maintained.

I don't want to post it here but I've got a nice write up on the GDuP function I put together from a few sources that I would be happy to send via PM if anyone wants.

Thanks for the clarification. Would prefer the 3S switching mode.

Cheers.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't stand it. This sounds like my 'dream Haiku.' I'll take it. PM inbound.

:eek:

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice buy, run4jc!

Looks like my dream Haiku also.

:twothumbs

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't stand it. This sounds like my 'dream Haiku.' I'll take it. PM inbound.

:eek:

Dan - you got it. I'll pm over my PP info.

Nice buy, run4jc!
Looks like my dream Haiku also.
:twothumbs

Maybe so Robert, but I know you are holding out for a certain Spy007 XML that you hope I get bored with...... ;)

ffemt6263

Enlightened
WTS: Custom V10R Ti+, Haiku XPG2 and TCR1(sold) - UPDATED PICS

I cant believe i missed out on this haiku! This would also be my dream setup. Did you do the board swap yourself?