• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nemoto Custom Flashlight

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Nemoto Custom Flashlight

Nemoto Knives Custom Made Flashlight. Model: "Gideon".

Aircraft Aluminum Frame, G10, and Silver Twill Carbon Fiber.

Total length: 90mm

Ultra-high brightness LED (4) 4 lights built-CR1 / 3N lithium battery.

List Date: 6/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nemoto Custom Flashlight
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $400.00

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
I should of mentioned...

Tomoyuki Nemoto is a Japanese Knife Maker out of Hitachinaka City, Japan. Makes some really cool knives with built in flashlights. Really collectible. He also makes some non-knife flashlights like this one.

Check him out...

BOG

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
What is the lumen/lux output of the "ultra high brightness" LED's?

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
What is the lumen/lux output of the "ultra high brightness" LED's?

Oh, I see what you did there...believe it's called sarcasm...I don't really know. The description was taken from his website and then translated by Google.

BOG

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
TEEJ is only really asking the same questions we all have, as I do, about this custom $400+ light. Though it's def unique and looks kind of cool, for a custom light at that price in this forum, details are really needed. Especially if you want to sell it at all. It would really benefit your sale. A simple cut and paste from a foreign website translated via Google isn't the best info. I'd invest a little time and insert some specs on this one. I'm sincerely curious about it.

GLWS

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
TEEJ is only really asking the same questions we all have, as I do, about this custom $400+ light. Though it's def unique and looks kind of cool, for a custom light at that price in this forum, details are really needed. Especially if you want to sell it at all. It would really benefit your sale. A simple cut and paste from a foreign website translated via Google isn't the best info. I'd invest a little time and insert some specs on this one. I'm sincerely curious about it.

GLWS

I 100% concur with this. I would also add that perhaps some thoughts and feelings on how it works, perhaps a beam shot would be a great idea too. Even those who couldn't or don't want to purchase would benefit from the knowledge of such a neat looking light.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Yes it looks like it belongs in spocks breast pocket :) . But yes I concur also as I've visited his site and found nothing. They are 5mm LEDs I beleive ? Cool, Neutral or Warm and what's the UI on this thing and is that switch waterproof. Maybe a couple of shots of the inside of the tricore would assist as well. Is that you Flavio?

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Yes it looks like it belongs in spocks breast pocket :) . But yes I concur also as I've visited his site and found nothing. They are 5mm LEDs I beleive ? Cool, Neutral or Warm and what's the UI on this thing and is that switch waterproof. Maybe a couple of shots of the inside of the tricore would assist as well. Is that you Flavio?

Yes it's me. Hello!

To answer some of the above questions. I gave you everything I currently know about this item. While I understand the need to know Lux, Lumens, Tint, etc, I simply do not know. The maker doesn't exactly give any more details than I have provided and if you tried Google-Fu for this item you would get the same results as I did...not much or next to nothing. The LEDs look to be four 5mm Nichia, but cannot be sure.

I was hoping one of our Japanese flashlights fanatics would instantly know who this is and chime in. What I do know is that Mr. Nemoto has become one of Japan's hottest knife makers and his fixed blades with/without lights go far north of $1000. I believe he used to attend the USN Gathering and has a couple of US dealers.

With that said...

I will try attempt over the weekend to open it up and take some additional photos. Beam shots are not my forte so I'm not sure it will help.

If you have any additional info on this maker or flashlight, please feel free to PM me or post in my sales thread.

Thanks!
BOG