• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW Giveaway at GearBest!!! (Sep 1- 17)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all your posts and support!!! This Giveaway is still kept on, welcome more members join in :)

And dears, glad to tell you our BIG PROMO GearBest Fant4stic Fall -- Out of this World Deals (Sep 12-17) is starting now. There are Amazing Flash Deals | 24Hours TOP Deals | HOT BRANDS | Category Deals | EU/US Warehouse offers | GET it FREE and App Exclusives have been updated in the promotion page!!! Welcome you join in ;) Have a nice day!

yiaaiba1

Newly Enlightened
LiitoKala lii - 100 is now my charger and my next charger will be Liitokala Lii - 500 LCD Battery Charger.

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_228907.html

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
348 with Nichia ...I bought 10 of them but still haven't received them yet. This light is from a friend.
7c48b1a9b80bd328dede92e694dae560.jpg

Corzy

Newly Enlightened

Smegheaaad

Newly Enlightened
In the past week, I've partaken of dazed1's Imalent HR20 deal (which is still in transit), and I've also ordered another pile of SK68 clones to keep in the car, at work, and in other random places. At sub-$3 a go, it's daft not to.

I also threw a bunch of these into my cart for the kids to play with: http://www.gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_188819.html?wid=21

In terms of upcoming stuff, I'm looking at Klarus' G20, and I'm also tempted to pick up a cheap sound meter (perhaps a UNI-T, perhaps not) as I've wanted one for a while.

READYSETGO

Newly Enlightened
Wanting to buy a Klarus Mi7. Maybe I will win prize #1 instead. Opps - Sorry! Then I would need to buy something different on GearBest!

Thanks

carling

Newly Enlightened
Re: GearBest September Giveaway!!! (Sep 1- 17)

I'm eyeing the SJCAM SJ6 but still undecided whether to pre-order it or to wait first for the initial reviews before deciding to get it.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone! Thanks a lot for all of your participation!!! This giveaway is time to close now. We will public the winner later, please wait for a moment ;)