• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Giveaway!!! --Prize: Philips Dimming LED Lamp & 348 Nichia NVSW219BT-V1 Torch

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends :)

Nice day!
Thanks again all of your participation !!! The winners were picked out through random.org.
1. The first winner is #9 realista, win the first prize Philips Foldable 4 Levels Touch Dimming LED Desk Lamp or you can pick up one Philips light under $50 !!!:party::party::party:
2. The second winners are # 5 Vlada1911/ # 17 Esko/ # 13 tops2 /# 18 Crazyeddiethefirst, win the prize 348 Nichia NVSW219BT-V1 240Lm Mini 10440 AAA LED Torch -- full pack (with gift box)!!!:party::party::party:
To all winners, please contact us within 72 hours to confirm your prize or a new number/winner will be picked.

Congratulations to all winners and Thank you very much for all of your participation!!! :)

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
Re: New Giveaway!!! --Prize: Philips Dimming LED Lamp & 348 Nichia NVSW219BT-V1 Torch

Wow, first win ever :) Thanks GearBest :) Should we contact you here, via pm?

Ladd

Enlightened
Re: New Giveaway!!! --Prize: Philips Dimming LED Lamp & 348 Nichia NVSW219BT-V1 Torch

Congrats to the winners.........

verdum

Newly Enlightened

Congratulations. :)

Esko

Enlightened

Thank you for the great giveaway. This was a group buy flashlight on another forum some time ago and while I was late for the original campaign, I have considered buying one or perhaps a few later since they are available, anyway. Well, now I will be getting one. There is a good chance that this may lead to additional purchases. Thank You Gearbest. :)

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats to the many winners in this generous giveaway.

Thanks, GearBest.

tops2

Enlightened

Wow! I won too. I never win these contests. I love the BLF 348. I have 2 from the 2nd group buy and love it a lot. I actually just ordered 2 more earlier this week. Can't hurt to have one more (originally wanted to order 3 earlier this week, but ended up only ordering 2). While inside at home, I've stopped using any other lights and only use this one!

realista

Enlightened

thank you very much GEARBEST
the desk lamp will also be really helpful for me, while using to review flashlights , to reach a perfect illumination during picture shoots

Latest posts