• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore LA10 & LA10 CRI Mini Camping Lanterns

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Nitecore LA10 135 Lumen /
LA10 CRI 75 Lumen Mini Camping Lanterns

Compact, Lightweight Design
360° Floodlight
3 Brightness Levels plus Beacon Mode
Operates on single AA Battery

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

15% OFF with CPF15OFF Coupon Code

15% OFF with CPF15OFF Coupon Code

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Hopefully this isn't two confusing, we're now accepting pre-orders for both the LA10 and the LA10 CRI.

The main difference is the LA10's CREE XP-G2 S3 and the LA10 CRI's Nichia NVSL219B LED - the LA10 is brighter, but the LA10 CRI has a more sunlight effect on the appearance of color.

What do you guys think?

msim

Enlightened
Hopefully this isn't two confusing, we're now accepting pre-orders for both the LA10 and the LA10 CRI.

The main difference is the LA10's CREE XP-G2 S3 and the LA10 CRI's Nichia NVSL219B LED - the LA10 is brighter, but the LA10 CRI has a more sunlight effect on the appearance of color.

What do you guys think?

Do you expect to offer pre-orders for the TIP soon? I'll pre-order a couple LA10 CRIs and a couple TIP CRIs when that happens! :)

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Yes We are now accept Tip pre-order. Nitecore Thumb and LA10 will be in stock early next week. Check our website for additional detail.

wolfstyle

Enlightened
Are the LA10 CRI in stock? I placed an order for one and the expected ship date was 8/29 and have not received a shipping notice yet.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Hey wolfstyle, we apologize, Nitecore has actually delayed the release on the LA10 CRI, we're expecting it to be ready to ship on 9/15.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello NitecoreStore,

I can't seem to get the CPF15OFF to work. Is the promotion over?

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that the LA10 CRIs are in stock and ready to go!

Thanks, I just ordered one:twothumbs.

And, thanks for listening and giving us some high CRI options:thumbsup:. It would be awesome if you would continue to offer more neutral white and 90+ CRI options in future models.