• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(New Release+GAW) Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti Release!

mcorp

Enlightened
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

N10

Newly Enlightened
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened

selis

Newly Enlightened

deltabravo88

Newly Enlightened
Hello, Klarus!
I love the Multi-functional Titanium Rechargeable Tactical Penlight Klarus TP20 Ti! I have been reading about this new item, and I am excited for the opportunity to win one!
Thank you!!

klight

Enlightened
Thanks for joining, guys! Giveaway is closed!!! 2 RANDOM winner will be selected soon.

klight

Enlightened

Congratulations to

#3 KITROBASKIN
#41 mcorp

You Won!!!
Pls PM your email address and shipping information, your prize, TP20 Ti will be arranged, thanks.

Thanks for participating!

Best regards!
Klarus Team

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
286sj1k.jpg

:cool:

mcorp

Enlightened
Thanks for the GAW!

Looking forward to receiving & possibly reviewing it on our website! :)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
One aspect that draws me to the TP20 Ti is the small flashlight that uses a clip. These are hard to find with a tenacious/tight hold. And very much hoping the tint is not distracting blue, yellow or green.

The refill is very good quality. I will be testing if other brand refills can work as well as roller ball and bold point.

Titanium is such a good choice for tactical pens, seems like.

Latest posts