• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW WORLD ORDER 4 THROW - V54 World that is HaHa*

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I guess when you put it that way, the single 18650 t21vn isn't as good of a value. The two 18650 t21vn is costs less, has better performance, longer runtimes, more balance looking, and still a great UI. M30 seems the way to go for single 18650.

b1969g

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I guess when you put it that way, the single 18650 t21vn isn't as good of a value. The two 18650 t21vn is costs less, has better performance, longer runtimes, more balance looking, and still a great UI. M30 seems the way to go for single 18650.
Just received my M30CvnT (Oslon Black)yesterday. All I can say is WOW! The light is smaller than I thought. Didn't really impress me in the house, but when it got dark and I went outside it blew me away! Illuminated some trees almost a 1/4 mile away and had to look at the light and think this little thing is doing that! As far as the single mode; full power is pretty much all I use (Law Enforcement) the thing I might miss is strobe. The only thing strange is the out of round rings up close, but that's not an issue for me.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the tint of the Osram LED, it's a cool white done right with no hint of green. I don't have the SST40 thin dome next to it to compare, but I remember it being more green.

The T21vn with Black Flat is the first light I have to pass the kitty test! What's the test? I can use its moonlight mode to play laser with the cat. The cat had no reactions to other throwers like L2vn or U21vn.