• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New X9 - When will it be available?

Olightworld

Enlightened
I haven't been told specifics. As of now I believe production is all wrapped up and shipping will begin soon.

Olightworld

Enlightened
I can confirm production has been finished! They are working on the logistics of getting the units distributed. We're almost there folks! I do know the output has stayed the same 25K.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
I can confirm production has been finished! They are working on the logistics of getting the units distributed. We're almost there folks! I do know the output has stayed the same 25K.

Is this gonna be a light available in limited editions or ? i remember last year on some youtube convention they said a limited first run or so.. is this still valid ?

jrizzle

Newly Enlightened
Olight posted the X9R on their website today, as well as a release video on their Youtube. The Youtube video still works and the slideshow on the front page still shows the ad for 25k lumens, however the product page had been removed for some reason. It was priced at $600.

Olightworld

Enlightened
The product page was posted on olightworld.com this caused some confusion for folks since they thought it was ready to order here in the US. Once the release date is confirmed then the product page will be posted back up. We are almost there guys!

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for a lumen monster, which one would you go with, imalent dx80 or x9? Why would you choose one vs the other?

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
....and the $ 749 Acebeam fan-cooled, 40K-lumen X70 has just joined the fray.

http://www.acebeam.com/x70
I waited a long long time for this torch, if it's really $600, I may not buy it, I'm waiting on the specs, I believe it's only 3 minutes at 25,000 then drops down to like 7,000, if I wanted 7,000 I would just buy the X7R and I did. Looking like a long wait for nothing and $600 is overpriced.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
....and the $ 749 Acebeam fan-cooled, 40K-lumen X70 has just joined the fray.

http://www.acebeam.com/x70

I dont think its such a good idea posting competitors links and their prices in Olights thread, we all most know about acebeam and that x70..

@
Huntn4wins

i think its more like 5min on highest before stepdown, i remember so atleast from the last video i saw the guy said something like that, without active cooling i think that would still be pretty damn good 5m run 25k before stepdown! :eek:

tomzarbo

Newly Enlightened
$600? OOooofff! Too rich for my blood. :(

Oh well, I didn't NEED it anyway, of course. :)

Still, can't wait to start reading what you guys think of it once it starts shipping.

TomZ

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
$600? OOooofff! Too rich for my blood. :(

Oh well, I didn't NEED it anyway, of course. :)

Still, can't wait to start reading what you guys think of it once it starts shipping.

TomZ
Here we are, May and still no real answer except,soon, LOL it's laughable. There doing everything in there power to stall, first ,march then April, then late April, and now soon, how about Christmas, maybe!

kj2

Flashaholic
I'm already over this light. 1; it took way to long. 2; it's too expensive. If you mention first $400-500, you can't end-up at 600.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
I'm already over this light. 1; it took way to long. 2; it's too expensive. If you mention first $400-500, you can't end-up at 600.

I guess things changed i heard also more then once quoted price 499$ when they showed off the lights at shows etc but since its been taking so long they price went up 100$ but who knows... still no word on the price yet since its not announced anywhere yet...

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
Now that makes sense, there selling it in another country so that's why there so quite about it, they probably don't have the stock to sell here also, LOL, so sneaky and weasely, I'm all set at $600 , way to expensive. Funny also that there aren't any specs in the other country,like how long the 25k output is, LOL , we would rip that apart because it's literally 3 minutes I believe. Not worth $600

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that makes sense, there selling it in another country so that's why there so quite about it, they probably don't have the stock to sell here also, LOL, so sneaky and weasely, I'm all set at $600 , way to expensive. Funny also that there aren't any specs in the other country,like how long the 25k output is, LOL , we would rip that apart because it's literally 3 minutes I believe. Not worth $600
It's so terrible. It's so terrible. It's so terrible.

The product will be released when it is technically ready and when regional marketing is ready and when the global supply line is plenished. I made a new word. I feel happy now. Wait.... Uh-oh, the word already exists. Now back to after reading your post emotional level. Maybe after I read this post after I post it, I will feel rehappied.

Anyway, high performance lights can't run more than reasonable burst on high setting. Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot. Maybe I need constant, continuous reminders of that fact. No fear, I get such reminders constantly on the forums whenever a new high performance light is being released.

If I posted to moan (moansted?) and groan (groansted?) every time a high performance, high price product was released that I wouldn't want to pay for, I would have no free time to do any type of positive activities.
Tomorrow I am going to pay USD $1,500 for a Dan Wesson CCO PM-C 45 that is chambered for an archaic, inefficient cartridge that has been superseded. Why? Because I want to. And because I have waited a long time for this factory run to occur. What good is it to complain (repeatedly) about a product that I am not going to buy?

I like Olight. I hope their new cutting edge products stimulate both the consumers and the industry. I am done proofreading my post. I feel happy now.

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
It's so terrible. It's so terrible. It's so terrible.

The product will be released when it is technically ready and when regional marketing is ready and when the global supply line is plenished. I made a new word. I feel happy now. Wait.... Uh-oh, the word already exists. Now back to after reading your post emotional level. Maybe after I read this post after I post it, I will feel rehappied.

Anyway, high performance lights can't run more than reasonable burst on high setting. Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot. Maybe I need constant, continuous reminders of that fact. No fear, I get such reminders constantly on the forums whenever a new high performance light is being released.

If I posted to moan (moansted?) and groan (groansted?) every time a high performance, high price product was released that I wouldn't want to pay for, I would have no free time to do any type of positive activities.
Tomorrow I am going to pay USD $1,500 for a Dan Wesson CCO PM-C 45 that is chambered for an archaic, inefficient cartridge that has been superseded. Why? Because I want to. And because I have waited a long time for this factory run to occur. What good is it to complain (repeatedly) about a product that I am not going to buy?

I like Olight. I hope their new cutting edge products stimulate both the consumers and the industry. I am done proofreading my post. I feel happy now.
Basically rediculous to keep us the customers in the dark and yes they have for the most part. They have dropped little hints not much more, were the reason they exist, so yes a little honesty to the customers isn't to much to ask after waiting 2 years for this .

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
That german site claims release date june now? guess its delayed yet another time... idk what they are doing.. it shouldnt take that long send out lights if production finished long ago ? Olight posted here last month its almost ready....

Delivery expected June...