Newbie Need Suggestion for First Light

kukula

Enlightened
Hi guys. Just wanted to update you all and thank you for your great advices. Anway I purchased two A2s. Actually after I got my first one, my wife loved it so much that it ended up in her handbag. So I quickly purchased the BLK one from Supremeco and it arrived yesterday:) I also ended up getting a SF M6:naughty: I am so completely satisfied with my new lights and over the weekend I just used up two sets of 123s for my M6:laughing: Anyway all of these only increased my appetite and now I am thinking of getting a LED flashlight since I dont have one yet. Now I am seriously considering the U2, Gladius or the EDC 85GT. The U2 I like bec, well bec its made by SF. The Gladius I like bec I am intrigued by it and its complexity. The EDC coz of its excellent review, portability and the fact it only uses one single 123. I also love the fact that all three have extended run times. And for a newbie like me who simply loves to play with the light, I believe that would make me save alot of dough. Oh well, this thing is becoming expensive :sweat:

Chris