Nitecore Intellicharger II

Nisei

Newly Enlightened
500mA
It's not a "rate" it's a current. How long it takes depends on the capacity of the battery you're charging.
Roughly: a 500mAH battery takes around 1 hour, a 1000mAh battery around 2 hours etc. etc.

LumenKing1

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the clarification. I just noticed they have a new Nitecore charger that allows you to charge at 1 amp/hour. I know it is better to charge batteries slower. I always use the fast charger that came with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge the thing is incredible. It charges my 3600 mAh S7 Edge battery in no time at all. I noticed some of the cheaper Samsung phones don't come with a fast charger. It also seems like they received a bad batch of Li-ions since they are catching fire and such on a certain model. I really like my 3600 mAh S7 Edge, I can honestly say it was worth the $880 I roughly paid for it with tax. It has a battery to back it up, and the screen is so good Apple bought a bunch of them from Samsung for their new IPhone 7. (I guess they Samsung patented the technology that went into making such an incredible screen).

Wow I got way off topic, Talking about batteries...