Nitecore TM 06 Tiny Quad led light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ven

Flashaholic
Whats the throw of this real tiny monster?

When is it available?

28kcd so around 334 metres at 0.25,so realistically your looking at 100-150m of useful throw but its a wall of light flashlight,not a thrower

ven

Flashaholic
TM06 over the Thrunite TN36?

Tough one tbh,but i do like the tm series a lot and...............leave it with me :laughing:

tn36 is a tough nut to crack!!!!!!!!!! the tm06 looks more compact so could be a deciding factor(quote looks as not checked measurements)

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
the tm06 looks more compact so could be a deciding factor(quote looks as not checked measurements)

TN36: 126mm x 64mm (head) x 52mm (tail)
TM06: 125mm x 50mm (head) x 50mm (tail)

Aside from the head of the TN36, they're nearly identical in the other dimensions.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
... Surprised to see XM-L2s rather than XP-Ls, though...

My understanding of the XP-L is that it's pretty similar in output and efficiency to the XM-L2, but just mounted on a smaller base (actual emitter the same size). I don't know what the prices are for various output bins of each, but as far as space goes, it seems that even though the TM06 is pretty compact it's not so compact that the difference in size between XP-L and XM-L2 would make a lot of difference.

ven

Flashaholic
TN36: 126mm x 64mm (head) x 52mm (tail)
TM06: 125mm x 50mm (head) x 50mm (tail)

Aside from the head of the TN36, they're nearly identical in the other dimensions.

Thanks Ryp:thumbsup: so other than a 14mm diameter difference there really is not much in it(not that much in it head too )

Made it more difficult :laughing: maybe led could be decider.............or give up and get both :laughing: I am sure i can justify it somehow.........flood rotation:D

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure exactly why, but when you compare the specifications of the TM06 to the TM26, the TM26 has much greater run times in the lower lumen modes.

The TM06 @ 160 lumens runs for 25 hours or @3 lumens for 445 hours while the TM26 @ 150 lumens runs for 48 hours and 1000 hours @ 3 lumens.

ven

Flashaholic
Not sure exactly why, but when you compare the specifications of the TM06 to the TM26, the TM26 has much greater run times in the lower lumen modes.

The TM06 @ 160 lumens runs for 25 hours or @3 lumens for 445 hours while the TM26 @ 150 lumens runs for 48 hours and 1000 hours @ 3 lumens.

The cell layout looks different to me from the pics supplied by nitecore,2s2p ..............but imho they pluck figures out of fresh air anyway and i always take with a pinch of salt...........or bucket! This maybe the difference...........

kj2

Flashaholic
Thanks Ryp:thumbsup: so other than a 14mm diameter difference there really is not much in it(not that much in it head too )

Made it more difficult :laughing: maybe led could be decider.............or give up and get both :laughing: I am sure i can justify it somehow.........flood rotation:D

I'm leaning more towards the TN36.

ven

Flashaholic
On Illums website it has 49Kcd/445m of throw,,not 28Kcd/335m of throw?:thinking:

:shrug: dont know roberto,nitecore state 28kcd and going off the compact light i would have thought a more realistic measurement(i used nitecore and realistic in same sentence) :laughing: ;)

But 3800lm in such a small light will certainly give a nice wall of light..............would like to see a side by side with the tm26 which is the same lm but 4 separate heads.

Really does look like a great edc(well in a coat or holster) for winter use,certainly on some walks:thumbsup:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it may be a mix up that they will soon recognize!! Sunwayman are all 35% off this month,,,for whatever reason this secret code works for ALL lights!

You're correct. It took my order without a hitch. Light, plus battery cases for cheap.

BTW, they haven't answered the phone all day, it goes to voice mail to leave a message.

Capolini

Banned
just did a pretend order for $20k and would have saved $7K!!!! Does not work for Zebra light or BST. Probably more.

Works for SWM,NITECORE and Olight.......worked for my order last night!

Jeffg330

Newly Enlightened
I can't find the discount code. Could someone please PM it to me?

thank you

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
just did a pretend order for $20k and would have saved $7K!!!! Does not work for Zebra light or BST. Probably more.

Works for SWM,NITECORE and Olight.......worked for my order last night!

:lolsign: Imagine if that order had gone through !

Status
Not open for further replies.