Nitecore TM 06 Tiny Quad led light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't use flashlight charger: 4.11v charge max.
The 06 is gonna be good enough to carry even in my jacket pocket; and that's an EDC possibility.
Batteries such as Nitecore, AW, Eagletac, KeePower, Fenix are re-branded Panasonic cells, so yes, any of those are good and stand for their capacity.

I thought Fenix uses the Chinese BAK cells as reviewed by HKJ for the Fenix 2600mAh cell

Fourgates

Newly Enlightened
Thanks thedoc. By the way, are you guys able to access the Nitecore site? It seem to be bugged.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Strike me down if this is the wrong place but I found a discount code for this light over at Banggood. db0004

Ended up being AU$165 delivered for me. :)

I tried the other code but it didn't work for me.

Last edited:

druidmars

Enlightened
Yes, the TM06 an attempt in getting more 3800 lumen Nitecore lights into flashaholics hands at a price half that of the TM26.

Stripping down the TM26 to reduce the size and weight comes at a slight cost, the loss of the display and the internal charging circuit.

I can understand that they want to attract potential buyers offering the same 3800 lumens at the expense of some things like you mentioned (oled, charging circuit).

However, I am a bit intrigued about the change in the configuration of the led. TM26 has individual housing per led. In TM06 they're side by side in the same space. How come?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
However, I am a bit intrigued about the change in the configuration of the led. TM26 has individual housing per led. In TM06 they're side by side in the same space. How come?

Based solely on the photos in the tech sheet, it appears that the reflectors used in the TM06 is a single piece stamping. This is a method to reduce manufacturing costs, both in parts as well as labor of the build.

The TM15 uses a similar method for it's reflector.

The reflector is smaller (both diameter and depth) than the TM26 units based on throw numbers reported, almost 100 meters less and the smaller overall light diameter.

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
illumn told me next week tey will have lights to ship.. and btw the p10 nitecore is a killer edc.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can somebody please send me the IS TM06 discount code? Thanks.

Can the TM06 be turned on by just the side switch,
or is the rear clicky the only way to turn on?

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to be one of the many "me, too's" but if someone could PM me the IS code, I would be very appreciative:).

Can somebody please send me the IS TM06 discount code? Thanks.

Can the TM06 be turned on by just the side switch,
or is the rear clicky the only way to turn on?

PM sent to both of you. If it is like most lights, if the rear switch is off, you get nothing. The side switch can't turn it on. But I assume it has a standby mode, so as long as you have the rear switch on, you can do ALL other changes from the side switch.

porsche951

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please send me the code as well. I have been waiting a long time for a light like this. Simple yet powerful.

Matjazz

Newly Enlightened
...Gotta confess that I do like that old one button operation...
Same here.
Hopefully they'll make an even shorter version of it without a tail switch. After all it would only take a different tailcap and a different driver firmware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.