Now offering: HDS, Nitecore, and Novatac mods

jcw122

Enlightened
Jake, when you say we need to supply parts, that means we supply the emitter?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just purchased a RA Twisty 100
It hasn't arrived yet, but I am already wondering, what would happen to the beam if I asked you to drop a Nichia 219 into it ?

Would it be brighter, dimmer or stay the same (at the same drive level) and would it be floodier, Throwier or stay the same ?
I know the actual drive levels wouldn't change, but would the Newer led be more efficient ?

Also, is it possible to just send the light, and have you source the parts ? Or do I have to source my own parts and have them shipped to you ?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you mod/reflow mac's tri EDC lights? I do not have one right now, but I'm betting I won't be able to find one with the latest XP-G2 LEDs in neutral when I start looking.

I'd be looking for a tri to be swapped to XP-G2 (assuming I'm unable to find an XP-G2 Mac's right off the bat)

how much is this typically if you do it?

jake royston

Enlightened
Yes i can do that. If it has the glow powder underneath the optic, just keep in mind that it will have to be removed for the mod.

For a simple led swap i would charge about $25 + return shipping. (You would have to supply the leds as well)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes i can do that. If it has the glow powder underneath the optic, just keep in mind that it will have to be removed for the mod.

For a simple led swap i would charge about $25 + return shipping. (You would have to supply the leds as well)
gotcha, thanks! so is it $25 per LED swapped out?