Olight 26650 battery

ProCharger

Enlightened
I have an Olight R50 fiat lux I use for camping and the battery is at the point I need to replace it. Turbo steps down immediately, and all run times are suffering. I was hoping to get the proprietary 26650 battery from olight just for the usb charging function which is so convenient to just plug into the campers usb outlet at the night stand without having to remove the battery but it seems like they have been discontinued? Even ebay is a dead end. Are these really a thing of the past? Kind of cruddy if olight no longer supports this light. What 26650 would be recommended? I assume it would need a fairly high output cell as the light was tested at 4200 lumens. Thanks in advance.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have an Olight R50 fiat lux I use for camping and the battery is at the point I need to replace it. Turbo steps down immediately, and all run times are suffering. I was hoping to get the proprietary 26650 battery from olight just for the usb charging function which is so convenient to just plug into the campers usb outlet at the night stand without having to remove the battery but it seems like they have been discontinued? Even ebay is a dead end. Are these really a thing of the past? Kind of cruddy if olight no longer supports this light. What 26650 would be recommended? I assume it would need a fairly high output cell as the light was tested at 4200 lumens. Thanks in advance.
Send me a picture of this battery. If we can't find a replacement may be I can move the circuit from this battery over to a new one.