Olight Baton 3 question

JimAShaw

Newly Enlightened
I own an Olight Baton 3 standard that use the MCC 1A cable charger that comes with it.

Yesterday, I received the new Baton 3 Dragon-Phoenix Premium which uses a case to charge.

I tried to charge the new Baton 3 Dragon using the MCC 1A charger but it does not seem to charge. Is that the way it is or is there something wrong with the Baton 3 Dragon that doesn't allow it to charge by using the MCC 1A cable?

parang

Newly Enlightened
Sorry I can't offer any help. Non-standard, incompatible technology is the principal reason I stay away from Olight.

JimAShaw

Newly Enlightened
Sorry I can't offer any help. Non-standard, incompatible technology is the principal reason I stay away from Olight.

If you're not able to respond to a post with help, why respond at all or, in your case, respond with a negative?

parang

Newly Enlightened
If you're not able to respond to a post with help, why respond at all or, in your case, respond with a negative?

I think Olight creates negativity with proprietary tech and if we let it go without raising our voice they won't stop.

Bad business practices must be called out - there is no other way to eradicate them, but to raise awareness and influence people to vote with their wallets.

I think Olight creates negativity with proprietary tech and if we let it go without raising our voice they won't stop.

Bad business practices must be called out - there is no other way to eradicate them, but to raise awareness and influence people to vote with their wallets.
Only negativity I see is from your posts. :confused:

I own an Olight Baton 3 standard that use the MCC 1A cable charger that comes with it.

Yesterday, I received the new Baton 3 Dragon-Phoenix Premium which uses a case to charge.

I tried to charge the new Baton 3 Dragon using the MCC 1A charger but it does not seem to charge. Is that the way it is or is there something wrong with the Baton 3 Dragon that doesn't allow it to charge by using the MCC 1A cable?
First, do ignore the Olight negativity. Olight users have decided to leave here and went to Facebook (an evil place I don't go myself). So you will still find Olight fans here. They make top-notch lights.

The Baton 3 standard does come with the 1 amp charger, and the wireless charger in the Premium also charges an insterted light at 1 amp. So it should work. I assume the standard will charge in the wireless charger too?