Olight H67

jmrsyrs

Newly Enlightened
Is anybody running one of these headlamps? If so, do you know where I can get a replacement battery pack? Thanks in advance, Jim.

jmrsyrs

Newly Enlightened
Yes, yes I have. Since these are not available here in the US, nothing but a runaround with replacing the battery pack. Pretty disappointing customer service, considering this is their top-of-the-line headlamp.

3L3M3NT

Newly Enlightened
I wonder if there's a retailer over in Europe that can get you what you need? I have a friend in Austria that could probably purchase a replacement battery pack for the H67 and have it shipped to you, if you strike out with one of Olight's retailers in Europe.
Let me know if there's anything I can help with if you run out of options.

jmrsyrs

Newly Enlightened
I purchased the headlamp from a retailer in Spain no help from them. I contacted Olight in Spain. They referred me to a dealer that refuses to ship to the US. If your friend could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Jim.

3L3M3NT

Newly Enlightened
Let check with him and see if he's willing to help.
Do you have a link to the replacement batteries? I just to make sure you get exactly what you need.

jmrsyrs

Newly Enlightened
I don't have a link, but it is Olight part number BP H67 and that is the battery pack for the OlightH67 13000 lumen super headlamp.

3L3M3NT

Newly Enlightened
I shared with my friend your post and he's going to see what he can find for a battery pack replacement for your H67.
I'll let you know what he finds when he gets back to me.

3L3M3NT

Newly Enlightened
Here's the response he got: "Olight wrote back to me, sadly it's out of production. The battery pack is no longer available."

That's not what I would have thought, since they only released it a couple of years ago.
You could try emailing some of Olight's vendors over in Europe and see if any of them can help you out.

Wishing you the best of luck on finding a replacement battery pack. 👍😊