• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight S1 Mini Baton GIVEAWAY!!

Ishango

Enlightened
Hope it's open to overseas (EU). I would use this light as my EDC light, making use of it as my bicycle light (in a dedicated flashlight mount) when cycling to and from work and I will use it for everyday tasks and camping when the camping season comes back :)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would use it for jogging in the dead of the night, something lightweight and unobtrusive. Thanks Olightworld!

justaguy13

Newly Enlightened
My daughter keeps snagging my S-mini nightstand light when I'm not looking. She's like a raccoon and can't resist anything shiny (I can't really speak - kettle/pot). One of us would get the new S1-mini and end the current tug-of-war.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would use it with my 2 year old daughter to explore our yard and look for "ghosts and bats" we play flashlight all the time with an original baton, her favorite light!

slo-ryd

Newly Enlightened
I would give the S1 away as a gift to a family member, enticing them to become interested in this great hobby.

PKFan

Newly Enlightened
It would be for running in the late afternoon, which is pretty much nighttime here in the winter.

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
I am going to use the light clipped to the bill of my hat while doing night time warehouse, airport, and facility security checks on my part time weekend job. Keeps my hands free.

elzilcho

Enlightened
I would use it as a true always-on-me light, since my pockets are tiny and most other lights are too big to carry all the time.

Nev

Banned
I would use it while walking my dog in the big dangerous woods.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Alright folks! Giveaway is closed!!! I'll select a RANDOM winner later this evening. You will have 24 hours to get back to me or I will move on to another winner. Thanks for participating everyone!!!

Olightworld

Enlightened
Congrats to Capolini You won!!!! Send me a message with the version you would like and your shipping information! Thanks for participating!

Last edited: