One A Day Men's?

sfca

Enlightened
The first study on this formula showed in the athletes(18-24) taking ZMA researchers were able to measured a30-percent increase in both free and total testosterone.

I personally use products from NOW and consider them reliable.The amount of ZMA in their vits is only 1/6 of the therapeutic dose and not enough to increase test levels.

Edit....I use NOW Maca (500 mg.) and NOW Horny Goat Weed Extract (750 mg. plus 150 mg. of Maca) along with 300 mg. of Tribulus Terrestris plus 3 ZMA tabs daily and I can honestly say I feel more potent now then when I was 30.

I see. I was suspecting that but I didn't feel the need to add 30mg of Zinc to my diet.
I do take a 15mg Zinc + 2mg Copper supplement, and before, Magnesium glycinate. I can vouch for the latter - but I think with both ZMA and mag glycinate it depends on your individual body and diet.

There are 2 studies (disclosure: links from Wikipedia) that show no effect with ZMA, but again, it's what works for you.

Maca and Tribulus I've tried - they work though I'm don't know the exact hormonal effect.
Have you tried each of the individual supplements alone. Or, cycling 1 off and noting the effects?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Ever morning I wake up I ask...now what? I don't think what I need is in a pill.

Life is like a peach, grab it and bite the sh*t out of it.

You're not tied down, so go do the things you think ought to be done. I highly recommend Hawaii and the California coast.

Get some music, exercise, caffeine, red peppers, sex, hobbies..

The time is right, the conditions are right, you are right, you must go free, now, now is the time..

mrartillery

Enlightened

You're not tied down, so go do the things you think ought to be done. I highly recommend Hawaii and the California coast.

The time is right, the conditions are right, you are right, you must go free, now, now is the time..

:twothumbs...for a great philosophy!

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast

AMEN brother.

I take mostly Irwin natural vitamins these days (especially the living green liquid gel & steel libido). Has anyone tried this brand?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I don't understand youngsters like you moaning about being old.

I didn't intend to sound like I was moaning about my age. Just trying to be funny. In fact, age concerns me very little. I'm pretty healthy (except for this aggravating back problem), not overweight, and mostly retired. Like probably most of us here, I'm really just a kid at heart.

One of my favorite expressions is "life's too short to take seriously".

Geoff

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried each of the individual supplements alone. Or, cycling 1 off and noting the effects?

I have not tried these supplements individually but that sounds like a good idea.I have always thought that there was a synergistic affect with this type of supplement regime.Using them independent of each other may not have the desired effect.

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast

I saw the California coast while working in The (Silicon) Valley, I felt so small.

chiphead

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I saw the California coast while working in The (Silicon) Valley, I felt so small.

"Is that right? Well... I guess you're about ready, then, aren't you?"

fearc.jpg

walterharris

Banned
One A Day Mens

After a stunning ladies final we are off to the Mens final.Lets hope for another stunning final.Greetings from Philippe Chatrier