• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready E optic and mule Heads + 18mm E2C Bodies

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will it work with e35 body and 18500 battery with a zerorez shorty ?

Thank you.
I thought it should, and the OR site confirms it.

Build your dream light with our reimagined E platform. The top is compatible with your existing E heads (see notes) and the bottom is compatible with your existing P tailcaps and switches. Ready for 1×18350 or 1×18500 cell (with ZRS). Brand new and ready for years of use.

P

Croquette

Enlightened
Missed it. Thank you.

I thought it should, and the OR site confirms it.

Build your dream light with our reimagined E platform. The top is compatible with your existing E heads (see notes) and the bottom is compatible with your existing P tailcaps and switches. Ready for 1×18350 or 1×18500 cell (with ZRS). Brand new and ready for years of use.

P

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my muledip head today. I like the design, the dip switches (although I´ll need a magnifying glass to switch these) and the over all look. Unfortunatelly it leaves a gap between body / head on my Surefire E-Series bodies (and yes, the LE is screwed down all the way). Here are some crappy pics (no natural light available anymore after work):

muledip3.jpg

muledip2.jpg

muledip1.jpg

I´ll use it with the Fivemega 18350 body and the RPM tailcap. That´s a pretty cool combination.

Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ones I have are either too thick to fill the gap or too thin and disappear. And due to the design of the E-Bodies you´ll always end up with the o-ring in the threads somehow when changing the battery ;).

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
First customer report on the throw. Close call compared with the SF UM2 Ultra, but XPL E has a bit more [throw].

thenikjones

Newly Enlightened
I have an e series v5 'BOSS' head, my McGizmo bodies cover me for 1 cell use (16340 and 14500)

I want to try 2x18650, does anyone know where I can find a body to allow this?

Thank you

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an e series v5 'BOSS' head, my McGizmo bodies cover me for 1 cell use (16340 and 14500)

I want to try 2x18650, does anyone know where I can find a body to allow this?

Thank you

Not the prettiest but you can go with Oveready E2C 18mm E70 body with 1x18650 extender.

Toehead

Newly Enlightened
Are the z-rings one solid piece or just three different size o-rings. I'm thinking about buying a Tactician (E2T-MV) modify with the E35 body and z-rings for a small single CR123A light.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are the z-rings one solid piece or just three different size o-rings. I'm thinking about buying a Tactician (E2T-MV) modify with the E35 body and z-rings for a small single CR123A light.

I believe they are three different size o-rings.

It is possible that tactician had won't work with the E35 body by OR. It's my understanding that the tactician head requires 'longer' threaded part than regular e-series...

Toehead

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the quick response. Someone in the tactician thread thought the head was 1mm longer and didn't have any trouble with it but I'm waiting to confirm. Just to clarify, are the E35 is compatible with E-heads and P tails and the Moddoolar 35mm body will not work. My goal is a single cell, integrated z-grip, and MV head.

Seems to be mixed results. Someone tried 2 E2E bodies, one worked and one bottomed out. LX2 body works, the defender body doesn't work. I really don't know enough about any of the bodies to make sense of all that.

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the quick response. Someone in the tactician thread thought the head was 1mm longer and didn't have any trouble with it but I'm waiting to confirm. Just to clarify, are the E35 is compatible with E-heads and P tails and the Moddoolar 35mm body will not work. My goal is a single cell, integrated z-grip, and MV head.

Yes, the E35 is compatible with E-heads and P-tail caps.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Seems to be mixed results. Someone tried 2 E2E bodies, one worked and one bottomed out. LX2 body works, the defender body doesn't work. I really don't know enough about any of the bodies to make sense of all that.
These bodies have pretty generous shoulders so its worth a try. And our easy return policy you are only risking postage and a bit of time.

Update

E Optic heads ready to ship in XPL and 219:

https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/oveready-e-head-optic-dip-8-mode-group-xpl/

https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/oveready-e-head-optic-dip-8-mode-group-219/

Full Optic lights ready to ship in 35 and 70:

https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/oveready-e35-flashlight-dip-optic-single-1000l/

https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/oveready-e70-flashlight-dip-mule-single-1000l/

BitGeek

Newly Enlightened
Tachead,

Here is a Surefire and Malkoff MDC...don't have a VME in the collection, but hopefully this will give you an idea of the look.
cfa85bd1212990b149ff8a488aeea411.jpg
fec5df854ce637e59faedc3b45cffa5b.jpg
beeb2378064d8ae6d9b785598f331b74.jpg