• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Fire & Ice: Custom HA C2, 6P, and 9P

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Now shipping, Surefire C2, 6P, 9P in Fire Red and Ice Blue Custom HA:

Also available with a variety of engines:

d337944

Enlightened
Just snagged one of the Ice-Blue C2s ... only 2 left!

Bloody expensive with the poor exchange rate for Australia, but hey, these are limited and look great! :thumbsup:

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I just ordered an ICE 6P, I chose not to step up to the C2 but instead save some money for the drop in.

Is there a titanium bezel ring that would match the finish of Jason's pocket clip.

skfurr1

Newly Enlightened
Courtesy of Dan, these are rolling my way shortly:

putu5u4y.jpg

Huge grins here!

Thanks Dan!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
ElectronGuru, would you tell me what is exactly meaning "Minor Imperfections" and "Notable Imperfections"?

Or would you upload those host's photos I can figure how it is imperfect?

It varies from part to part so photos don't cover the breadth (not predictive), but in general:

everything is mechanically functional
2 is something you can see close up
3 is something you can see past arms length, say sitting on a table

In the case of HA hosts, 2 is usually a problem during the final coloring, silver showing through the indented color, usually the knurling or near the threads. 3 is usually a problem during the stripping process. The original black color is still there and/or black plastic melted into the metal. Neither pass our quality control but are to good still to trash.

Get a 3 if you expect to use it heavily, where damage will join it soon. Get a 2 it will be lightly used or small cosmetically issues don't bother you.