• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Mule Drop In

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XPL is characterized as "cool?" To my eyes, 4,500K is pretty neutral and cool doesn't start until a bit over 5,000K. Can you confirm, 4,000K?
Wilkey

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
The XPL is characterized as "cool?" To my eyes, 4,500K is pretty neutral and cool doesn't start until a bit over 5,000K. Can you confirm, 4,000K?
Wilkey
Sorry for the confusion. Last year the XPL versions were 6500k. In stock XPL are now 4000k (slightly warm neutral)

ven

Flashaholic
At some point i am going to have to get one of your 219B mules, 3 mode would be ideal . What is the rough lumen output of the single mode, if its anywhere around the 150-300lm then i could live with that as well.

Looks real nice work:cool:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
At some point i am going to have to get one of your 219B mules, 3 mode would be ideal . What is the rough lumen output of the single mode, if its anywhere around the 150-300lm then i could live with that as well.

Got my 3 mode mule and it's amazing can't say enough good things about it. My go to at night around the house. Took it to work and good thing had to light up under a staircase to install my floor:) 219b

image hosting free no registration

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome stuff:cool:
The real cool thing is my girlfriend really loves this light set up she uses it every night to go out side to our deck and mess with her phone. No bright bounce back, lights up the entire area and then some... Point being from a few night or so of use on low and medium sometimes high mode I just put the battery in the charger and it was only at 4.12. Impressive!!

ven

Flashaholic
Yes, would make an excellent all day work horse for me, maybe drop in a z2 . Not sure on the 3 mode or single mode yet............

ven

Flashaholic

That point has come, single mode as 300lm will be perfect for me, nice for just a click and job done without the selecting(simplicity some times just works for me). So ordered today, cant wait for this little mule of usefulness. Can imagine a perfect little flood, no artifacts from optics/multi LED's.................think its new home will be the z2 for now:)

Of course pics to follow............

ven

Flashaholic
I went for the 3 mode to see the difference. Not much between 2-3.

Yes the way the eye perceives the brightness increase roughly takes 4 times to appear twice as bright. For my uses in mind(general/work) the single mode fits the bill well on this p60. If i need modes i have a triple and soon quad mule for mode options or more brightness. Truth is, 300lm has it more than covered for pretty much 95%+ of my needs.

ven

Flashaholic
Oh and OG....................teaser pics of your set up and any night time beam pics are always welcome:poke:

:popcorn:

ven

Flashaholic
:thumbsup: no worries OG, look forward to them. Some of the host/drop in would be super :cool: as well:)

Latest posts